- link Coinbase Insider Trading - I fucking called it https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/19/coinbase-inside-information-bitcoin-cash-launch/ "Coinbase employees can make a killing (Misc.)" https://us.teamblind.com/s/hOaqY2HB
- Is coinbase the biggest missed opportunity in recent memory? It seems like coinbase could have gotten a huge first mover advantage and tons of rev, but has been incredibly slow. I’m shocked they haven’t made faster moves towards being a true USD -> all alt coins platform, which would eliminate many exchanges and heavily increase volume, which equals more mone
- Stackoverflow discouragement for applying for a job. I have been working on my own startups for last 5 years; established 2 companies, one took off, makes around 500k yearly, and one didn’t. The one didn’t take off was in US and it was my recent one. I raised money for it from US investors and also went through one of the well known startup accelerato
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Coinbase employees can make a killing Coinbase employees know before hand if and when a coin will be listed there. Any coin that will be listed on Coinbase is going to blow up in value. Since crypto isn’t regulated it’s not considered insider trading if they buy before it gets listed. Discuss
- Which company is more tend to capture the talent and teach them inside? I’m a frontend developer and looking for a job. Seems like everyone looks for reactjs ninja nowadays. So, my emberjs experience doesn’t work well. I’m skeptical about applying for jobs and telling them I don’t know react yet during the interviews. So, which company is more tend to capture talent and