- Best way to move money into crypto? I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fi
- How does taxes for cryptos work? Hey! I have a crypto portfolio that is slowly growing big and it is divided between Coinbase and Bittrex. I have been day trading A LOT and I really don't have much records of my trades for 2017. How am I ever supposed to do my taxes on this?! How are you all going to deal with this? * I started
- Best Crypto exchange I am sick of seeing exorbitant fees for trading cryptos on Coinbase. What is the best low-fee exchange I can use that: 1. supports a vast majority of altcoins 2. Non-shady 3. Open to US residents 4. Allows conditional (stop-loss) orders So far I’m trying out Bittrex and that seems to be leading th
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Which crypto exchange to use? I'm new to crypto, can't sign up for Bittrex account atm. Who would you trust for your trades? If it's not on the list, add it as a comment and others please "like" it if you agree
- Binance/Bittrex trading strategy ? What is your trading strategy on Binance/Bittrex etc ? As you might be knowing , you cannot store any Fiat there - so for active trading , how do you keep rebalancing your portfolio ?
- Resources for Newcomers I have seen some people ask about what exchanges to use, so here are my recommendations: GDAX.com: this is Coinbase’s exchange and only has a few coins that you can trade between, but that is expected to change in 2018. This is best for trading fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) to crypto. Also, their USD storag