- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Diversity Why can China being a largely singular society create so many great companies like Huawei, Alibaba, Tencent, Baidu, JD, 163.com that have overall no racial and ethnically diversity in its workforce but yet achieved tremendous success in technology and business? On the contrary, I can hardly name any
- Comparing the engineering life in specific orgs in big companies in the US? GCP vs AWS vs Azure vs OCI vs Alibaba Cloud vs IBM Cloud How does the WLB compare in these companies? How does the pay compare for the same levels? How does the job stability compare in these companies? YOE: 7 Currently at Amazon for a year. TC 255K.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Why Amazon Prime days suck? Why scalability at Amazon.com is a joke? Traffic in Prime days is a few percent of Singles day at Alibaba. Amazon was down a couple of times. In terms of sales, Alibaba has 30B in one day while Amazon only has 4B in 2 days. Remember, China is still a developing country. In terms of GDP, US is 1.5X. In terms of GDP per capita, US is 6X. E
- Any chance for an Indian to become VP of Alibaba? Sky is not the limit. We’ve already conquered Google and Microsoft. I was an exchange student in Shanghai for half a year. Love it! Best city ever. CEO is only for Chinese I believe, but VP/SVP is not impossible. I can speak some mandarin, and still learning. I’m 29 now, L6 SDM at AWS. I’m pretty s
- Seeking advice in the world of ecommerce merchandising and vendor management I would deeply appreciate any advice in advance! If you work in a buying/merchandising/sourcing role I would love the chance to chat more in depth. I'm working on a business plan that will hopefully turn into a startup in the fall of 2018. Let's say you were starting your own ecommerce retail shop