- Salary comparison I live in Memphis TN, TC is 120K + 20% bonus. What would be an equivalent salary in the bay area, SV and Seattle? Role is Technical Manager.
- Helpful Salary + Experience Comparison Thread The last thread provided so little info that it really wasn't helpful, except for ego boosting. Let's try again, but with more helpful information. If you're not comfortable with being this honest, please leave blanks or don't participate. Years of Experience Degree(s) / Education Age Location Cate
- A better salary comparison site? Anyone knows a better site than glassdoor or payscale? Those offer some insight but suffer from inadequate data models. I‘m interested in total comp, and I‘d like to see the highest paying jobs across all companies in a city/country.
- link New salary range / pay band comparison tool Hi everyone! Similar to many others here, I often times wished for better salary tools / data so I could more effectively advocate for myself during comp reviews. So I decided to build something. I built a new salary comparison platform to help employees better understand company salary ranges and
- Considering move to Salt Lake City--salary comparison? The mountains are calling--better air and much more mild summers than Texas (mostly due to near-0% humidity). Anyway, I'm a VoIP Engineer with Routing and Switching skills (CCNA R&S--didn't go further because I got dumped into voice). I have ~5 years of experience in ops and a couple in design/buil
- Southern CA vs Bay Area for TPM salary comparison How different would you expect a given TPM offer at Google to be for a Southern CA office location as opposed to Bay Area? Most of the data I’ve seen here and on levels.fyi is Bay Area and looking to translate to SoCal. TC 200k
- link New salary comparison tool, with levels, years of exp, gender, etc. Came across a new salary and total comp database / comparison tool: www.projectsnowglobe.com. The site seems promising, especially if they can get data for more titles and companies
- Salary comparison - Smts | LmTs | engineering manager Hello guys, What are the salary ranges for smts or lmts in comparison with engineering manager . Does it make sense to switch to engineering manager from lmts or pmts? Talking purely in terms of comp..
- Salary comparison Amazon (L5) v/s Microsoft (62) salaries Salary comparison between amazon L5 and Microsoft 62 on the below components 1. Fixed component 2. RSUs component 3. Total compensation 4. Anything components other than above
- Netflix TC calculation How do you compute TC for a netflix offer given thr salary number? I’m struggling with associating a value to the options for a fair comparison with other offers that have RSUs
- Current tax plan v/s house v/s senate tax plan Wondering if anyone has seen a calculator that does a comprehensive comparison between current, and the two proposed tax plans. Something that lets you input current salary, dependents, deductions etc and lets you know the difference in tax payable.
- Netherlands vs Canada SDE pay Hello, Can someone help me with pay comparison for software engineer between Netherlands and Canada? Where can I make the maximum overall compensation? Whats the base salary in both these places for SDE2? TC: 280k YOE: 2.5
- SDE1 Amazon Offer Evaluation Salary: $108K Signing: $24K/20K first and second year RSU: $70K over 4 years (5/15/40/40) Relocation: 10K lump sum or assistance service Finished my masters this year. Does this offer reflect that accurately? How is it in comparison to the B.S. new-grad offers? Thanks!
- Senior Finance Analyst offer at Amazon AWS Anyone have recent offer data for comparison? Salary: $115k Yr 1 signing bonus: $37k Yr 2 signing bonus: $30k RSUs: 40 shares (valued @ $76k as of 5/10/19) Role is based in Seattle. Recruiter claims it’s at the top of the pay band. On the phone she said she thinks she might be able to bump salary
- Lets see who has the lowest compensation There is a similar thread currently going on where mostly FANG people are listing their salaries and it has become a dick measuring contest. For better comparison, let see what the remaining 99% of swe of the country makes. If you think you are underpaid or dont have a FAANG salary list it here. Ill
- Salary vs Job Satisfaction I recently joined IBM (less than 6 mths) ago and I right away started hating my job. I moved to IBM from one of the big and better parts of US and this IBM location is in one of the most impoverished places of US. The salary was good. Now I have got a job offer from one of my old client for a full t
- vote SWE vs DEV ? Dev = developer focusing on writing crud app/ web/ features ... etc Swe = Software Engineer like focusing on solving more complex problems This is not the perfect definition and I know there’s a blurry line. But I just have both offers, just wondering if I go DEV, does the title and experience mak
- TC comparison I’m an L5 PgM at Google with 11 years of supply chain experience. I have a masters and am currently pursuing MBA from a top tier ivy league school. Will go for promo to L6 in 6-7 months. TC: 150 base + 15% bonus + 80k stock refresher I think my TC is quite pathetic when I look at salary comparison
- Is it a risk to get a huge salary internationally? I got an offer for director of engineering at a company in a foreign city. Top end of that salary for this role is $75k in that city. But they want top talent and will go international for it. They offered $160k. This is less than I make now but it's a low cost city and I value the experience. Is i
- Google L6 PM Offer I just got hiring committee approval for a L6 PM offer. Matching should be fine as I’ve already talked to some teams. What should I expect for an offer? For comparison, I received a L6 PM offer from Lyft, $200k salary, I think it was 26k RSUs (at $10B valuation), $20k sign-on back in late 2017. TC
- Facebook benefits: HSA and After-tax 401K 40+ considering joining FB. I might look at things that young folks do not care that much. 1. Does FB offer HDHP thus for me to open an HSA? If so, how much seed money and how much is the deductible? If not, say for PPO and EPO, what insurance companies? (I am with United Healthcare right now and q
- Career trajectory for Google vs. a prop shop? So I've got an offer letter from a prop shop in Chicago and am finishing up team matching with Google (but don't have an offer letter yet; recruiter says it should be in next week pending SVP approval). All in all the compensation will probably be pretty similar but the Google position is in Seattle
- How to convince recruiting agency? I'm a SDE at Amazon and I was looking for new career opportunities and I applied many companies like swiggy, Adobe etc.. via LinkedIn. Also I have updated my profile in naukri. I got call from Adobe and I attended the interview and also some lady staff from naukri reached out to me regarding a job o