- ServiceNow tc Hi, I have 10 yoe. Verbal offer for Senior Software Engineer role in Service Now (santa clara) TC - 155k base/ 15% bonus/125k(4 years) ESPP Have onsite interviews scheduled at Fitbit, Intuit, Square. Should I have to wait for other interviews? And any tips on how to buy time is appreciated. In
- Fitbit acquisition going to happen? Any idea how likely alphabet acquiring Fitbit is given the antitrust concerns? I am doubtful how much of a basis they have to make a case for it violating privacy (especially since privacy laws in the us are lacking at best). Interested because I bought stock :).
- Google buying Fitbit- Future and value of FIT stock? What will happen to FIT? Will it get converted to GOOG? If I heard right, Google bought Fitbit at $7.35 per share; so now will FIT be around 7.35 or will keep fluctuating as normal?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Was Fitbit acquired by Google? What does it mean for Fitbit stocks? Is it wise to buy some now?
- What is market TC for software engineer with 2 years of experience in SF What is competitive TC for software engineer with 2 years of experience in SF. Avg for Twitter Salesforce DocuSign Fitbit Airbnb. Base salary Stock Bonus Sign on
- SDE II in Microsoft vs Senior SDE in smaller companies I have l62 offer in Microsoft ($155k base, $40k signing bonus, $130k signing stocks plus benefits and annual bonuses). Msft recruiter informed his offer is best and final. I also had interviewed to other companies (Nordstrom, ServiceNow, Fitbit etc) and they are offering me senior position with lit
- Fitbit growth The Fitbit stock hit a 52 week low today. What kind of development/innovation work is going on there? Will the stock rise again for valid growth-related reasons?