- Addepar What do you folks think? Worth the time to work for?
- Addepar info? How's Addepar looking? Got a few offers but so far got a really good impression from the interviews with them. How's the company, comp and culture like?
- Apttus Mafia in addepar Curious if anyone can give more info on the current Apttus mafia working at Addepar. One is now SVP of services and another is head of project management. Others being unilaterally hired w/o proper interview process. Were they legit at Apttus? were they any way implicated with the sexual harassment
- How is Addepar? Will there be good growth for an engineer with 1 you? How is the work culture?
- Addepar stock options? Do you think it’s worth buying the stock options when you leave? Will have less than two years vested.
- Do fintech startups have technical challenges? Looking at Coinbase, Affirm, Robinhood, Stripe, Wealthfront, Plaid, Addepar, etc... Does these companies actually have technical challenges? Seems like their engineering work is mostly centered around business logic and application development. This is fine, but it’s a far cry from real technical
- Beginning my first round of job search - does the list look reasonable? Hey all, first time posting here! I’m looking at opportunities after staying at my first job for three years (180k TC), and I’m wondering if the list of companies below is reasonable (wanna get into Data Engineering / Backend role) - Google - Airbnb - Two Sigma - Citadel - Addepar - Stripe - PDT P