- Affirm Affirm employees, do you think you guys are going to make it big? I'm contemplating a job offer.
- Affirm Interns Around? Any Affirm interns I can talk to about their experience? Happy to share some of my exp
- Affirm onsite experiences Doing an onsite in a few weeks. Anything to take into consideration for last minute study? This is for L4 level.
- How is Affirm perceived? Same level as G/FB or significantly worse?
- how is affirm Title says all
- Coursera/Affirm as new grad? Anyone have thoughts on whether it’s a good idea to join Coursera or Affirm as a new grad? Which one would be a better choice? Would you take Facebook over either of those?
- Affirm vs. Yelp for New Grad Have a return offer from Yelp and an offer from Affirm. Unsure about which company is the best to start my career at :/
- Affirm vs. FAANG New Grad Offers Got offers from Google and Affirm. Affirm seems to have high-calibre people and is expanding quickly, while Google is stable and I’ll have opportunities to work on different products. Where should I go considering career growth, learning, and company prospects?
- Expected compensation and thoughts on Affirm? Expecting an offer there. What should I anticipate getting? Have offers from a few other startups, no G/FB. Any thoughts on direction/health of the company at the moment?
- How is the culture at Affirm? Considering applying there. What do you think?
- Referrals pls (Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, Goldman, Bloomberg, Affirm) Seeing lots of these on blind, figured I'd try too... Looking for referrals @ Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, Affirm, Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs, PayPal/Venmo Interested in software, data science, ML
- #Comp What is the average comp for 2 years of exp at Affirm? Debating between several companies and trying to get a sense of what the average compensation package for 2 years of experience at Affirm would be
- How is Affirm? Affirm is in the booming fintech space and got more funding recently. But can anyone from Affirm chime in on their experience, future of the company and whether you think it'll IPO? TC: $190k YOE: 4 after Masters
- Who uses Affirm, and why? I'm trying to understand how Affirm raised a fresh funding round valuing the company at $2.9B, when I haven't encountered a single Affirm customer (be it a person or company). More to the point, how many all-time transacting users does the company have, and how much annual revenue?
- Move to Affirm from Google Have an offer from Affirm and I’m not sure about moving to a less well established company. Tc about the same: ~250k
- vote Senior SWE - Etsy NYC vs. Affirm SF Here's what I've gathered: Company: Affirm > Etsy Affirm wins as a rocket ship startup in the world's tech capital. Learning potential: Affirm > Etsy Affirm seems to attract more ambitious and tech-centered people. WLB: Etsy > Affirm Etsy just seems like a more chill company in general, with bett
- Affirm Data Science Offer What should I be looking at? Also, how do I practically evaluate the options?
- Which company should I join? Have offers from Twitter, Affirm or Docker
- vote Next company to 10x Coinbase Opendoor Affirm Docker Intercom Medium Which one would you vote for?
- Senior/Staff ML Engineer TC at well-known, but non FANG-type companies? Like Yelp, Stitch Fix, Affirm, Credit Karma, Stripe. Base/bonus/equity preferred. Thanks, all.
- What tech companies do you consider unethical? Excluding Facebook, Amazon, Google, Uber and the other giants (just for the sake of making this more interesting, let's agree to disagree because they're multifaceted and do both good & evil). To name a few IMO: Robinhood, AppNexus, JUUL, Affirm, DraftKings.
- Rejections !!! Everyone here talks about their offers and comp but no one is sharing their rejection stories. So here is mine. First on-site after I started my prep. Company Affirm: 3 coding rounds, 2 managerial rounds and one system design. Got rejection email today.
- Do fintech startups have technical challenges? Looking at Coinbase, Affirm, Robinhood, Stripe, Wealthfront, Plaid, Addepar, etc... Does these companies actually have technical challenges? Seems like their engineering work is mostly centered around business logic and application development. This is fine, but it’s a far cry from real technical
- Chasing TC within tech companies Say I want to maximize TC (for retirement, donation, whatever good purpose) but don't want to go to hedgefunds/quants/trading. I was wondering if I could still maximize TC while jumping to unicorn startups like Asana, Affirm, Opendoor, any hot startup right now. Or should I be focusing on FANG only
- Looking for referral in the fintech industry in SF Hello all, I am looking for a referral at a fintech company in SF. I have 3+ years experience of data analytics, developing Tableau dashboards and managing various projects in the consumer lending/fintech industry. I’m certified in Tableau desktop and finishing up my degree in economics in May 201
- Are good startups worth considering vs FANG? I'm not talking about startups that are going to ipo next year but startups that probably have 3-5 more years before ipo. Probably companies like affirm, gusto, rubrik, etc. Are those generally worth it if you have a g/Fb offer? I'm a new grad and I feel that fb/g is a better choice but did people
- Beware! Biggest Problem with pre IPO startup comp When I got offer from affirm last year, I was so happy that I could be a millionaire when the company goes public. I got around 70k shares which is really huge. After an year, I felt the biggest punch! I found out that i cant leave the company until the company goes public. If I leave , say for exa