- vote MacBook Pro opinions? I have owned a MB (air) for few years and never really used it extensively outside of school as I did lot of dev on my main desktop PC. Recently got into some photo editing (PS Lightroom) and app development (XCode/iOS/Swift) along with light ML. My MacBook air is from 2013 (i7/8GB/256GB), but def
- link Offering interview prep training Hi, I am an experienced tech interview trainer. Most recently, over the past 6 months, I have helped around 40 people (mostly from Blind) prepare for their interviews. My students were able to get job offers from companies like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Apple, LinkedIn, Qualcomm etc. I am glad to
- link H1-b Transfer - LCA Odds of Denial UPDATE: Guys I would like to apologize for the misinformation I provided yesterday. It was not intentional, the data (link provided below) is there referred to as H1b program data and description field for Case Status is given as "Status associated with the last significant event or decision. Valid
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Companies about to get acquired. Any lists around here for companies to be acquired by any public listed firms such as @Google @amazon @facebook @twitter @spotify @salesforce @apple @microsoft ...resulting in liquidity event to acquired firms' employees? For instance, @LinkedIn acquired Glint in Q4 2018. guesses are fine as well.
- Offering interview prep training Hi, I am an experienced tech interview trainer. Most recently, over the past 5 months, I have helped around 30 people (mostly from Blind) prepare for their interviews. My students were able to get job offers from companies like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Apple, LinkedIn, Qualcomm etc. I am enthused
- vote Do you think today’s Apple event was crap and rushed under pressure from Wall Street I think today’s event was not needed. Nothing ready except Apple news. Should have been announced in Fall.
- Phone Screen Rejects I have interviewed couple of companies in the past few weeks : Square , Yelp , Twilio, Twitter , GoDaddy, Apple , Asana... Got all rejects except Asana...Not sure what went wrong...I have solved all the questions except Apple , ( I was asked to return a stream of sorted events from a infinite stream
- What event is at Apple today? There is a huge line of cars going into Apple park.
- Blown away by Apple Special Event Bows to Apple. They got their sh*t together. While iPhone sales declined by 15% over the holidays, they figured out a way to make up 2X what they lost: - Magazine Subscription - Games Subscription - TV Channel Subscription - Original Video Content Subscription - Financial Services Subscriptio
- vote Is Apple a Tier 1 company after today's event? TC:300k
- Apple Event: no refreshed SE Event was neat today but is anyone else disappointed by the lack of a refreshed iPhone SE? There is a giant market of people like me who are still running legacy (in my case, iPhone 6) phones who want to upgrade but within reason. All I want are some updated specs, a better camera and screen, and a
- What’s up with Apple Event keynote? Replay still isn’t available on the website. I even got email spam from Apple, inviting to watch keynote replay. But no video.
- Incompetent Interviewers Have you guys ever encountered incompetent interviewers who cannot understand their own interview questions? I recently interviewed with Apple. The question is like this: given a list of events 1 to n. Each event i has a probability P_i. And they asked me to find a subset of events with weight cons
- link The new iPad will tank The advertising on Apple.com is campy. This is a complete 180 from the pedestalizing of products in previous launches. Is this a refresher for the product, or is Apple sabotaging iPad’s chances with this out-of-character announcement, a full 6 months out of sync with their annual Special Event?
- Anyone watching Apple event ? That’s it
- Who is going to watch the Apple event live on Wednesday? Where can I watch it?