- How “refreshers” work at Amazon Last updated: 7/21/2019 TL;DR: If you sign with Amazon, expect only paltry base raises and no new stock grants until the 5th year even if you get promoted. If you don’t, your TC will actually drop to the bottom of band so that’s a cliff in its own way. What you see in the offer letter is all you’re
- Thinking of joining reddit I just got an offer from reddit. I got good vibes from the people I talked to, and the space seems alright. Can anyone share any experience working for them? The TC on the offer is pretty good if you factor in stock.
- Things you do after-work ? When do you guys reach home after work? What do you do normally before going to sleep? 7pm :- reach home 7-8pm :- family bonding 8-10 :- TV and dinner 10-11. :- family bonding 12. :- sleep 7. :- wake up 7-8. :- reddit/news/stock 9. :- reach office
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Am I making enough? 150K base No annual bonus $100k worth stock at series C of Reddit vested over 4 yrs / 1 year cliff Bay Area 4 YoE
- vote Blind vs reddit Like, I barely even go on reddit anymore. Too thirsty for the TCs. TC 225k at current stock price