- Tesla AutoPilot Fraud Hi I am now pissed how Tesla is misleading public and playing with their lives. Musk has now brought in enablers who are now creating this perception that everyone in Silicon Valley from Google to Apple to Cruise to Argo AI to Uber is wrong in their approach for Autonomous Driving and Tesla is righ
- vote Voice Your Opinions: Self-Driving Cars/ Autonomous Vehicles edition Which approach do you prefer? [LiDAR + Camera + Radar] by Waymo, Apple SPG Cruise Automation, Uber ATG, Lyft, Argo AI, Aurora, Zoox, Nuro, Pony[.]ai , WeRide[.]ai, Baidu and every other AV Start-Up. vs. [Camera + Radar] by Tesla and Pronto[.]ai
- Argo AI work life balance I saw couple of openings in Argo AI website. Planning to apply there. Being a mom, I value my work life balance How is the work life balance there?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Argo AI. How is it? 2.6 billion investment from VW with $1 billion of it in cash. That’s a decent amount of 💵 💵 💵. I thought Aurora was the leader up until now (outside of Waymo). But it looks like with VW pulling out of Aurora and going with Argo AI things are going to change. People working at Argo AI, how is the
- Looking for referral at Argo AI Hey, Looking for referral at Argo AI. Could someone help? Thanks. Yoe 10+ embedded systems
- Will any of the Self-Drving Car/Autonomous Vehicle start-ups ever go public? Will subsidiaries like Waymo, Cruise Automation, Argo AI or, start-ups like Nuro, Aurora, Starsky Robotics, Voyage, Pony[dot]ai, DeepMap[dot]ai, TuSimple, Nauto, AutoX, Drive[dot]ai, Torc Robotics, Optimus Ride etc. ever go public?
- Why is Zoox having such a hard time raising money? Why is Zoox having such a hard time raising money while Uber ATG, Lyft Level 5, Waymo, Cruise Automation, Aurora, Argo AI and Nuro are swimming in investments.
- Internships at Waymo Just wanted to give y'all a heads up that Waymo Internship program is pretty shit. It appears to be completely different than Google. They don't assist with the J1 Visa applications and salary is surprisingly low compared to Cruise Automation / Lyft / Nuro / Aurora / Argo AI. [Edit: In their defe
- HW ENG Offer Comparison Previous Employer SNR HW ENG TC $80k Raytheon - Huntsville Eng Snr I $95k Base =$95k TC 15k sign on Micron - Minneapolis E2 $95k Base $5K/yr RSU 15% yearly Bonus ($14.25k) =$114k TC 10k sign on Garmin - Kansas City E2 $88k Base =$88k TC 10k sign on Stryker Medical - Kalamazoo ENG Supervisor $87k
- Public Company TC vs StartUp TC Hardware Engineer expecting offer from a couple of startups, Cruise Auto, Argo AI Current TC at Apple is 155Base/20Bonus/40Stock. Total 215k Having a tough time deciding how to convert a public stock vs startup where stock price may be over value and less liquidation opportunity. Ideal would be t
- Argo AI Anyone have experience with Argo? Considering an offer from them, it’s very competitive. 210 base / 15% bonus / good amount of equity Ford had made a big bet on them so seems to have a reasonable shot at success
- Argo AI onsite interview How is the onsite interview at Argo AI? Anyone went recently? How is the company culture?
- Argo AI interview I had a great technical phone interview for software engineering position at Argo a week back. Finished two coding in a typical 1 hour coding interview session. I am expecting to get an onsite interview but haven’t heard from them yet. Is it normal? How fast they move?
- Anyone from Argo AI willing to help me out with a referral? Hey guys, I just completed udasity self driving car program and has a lot of experience in software engineering. I love to give Argo AI a try but can't even get a single response from their regular job site application. Some time back one recruiter from Argo AI sent me a mail asking whether we can t
- Interview at Argo Scheduled an interview at Argo AI . What does interview look like? Anything special I need to have good prep for? What does it look like working for it?