Bank of America
Bank of America
- Base Pay: Bank of America, Charlotte - Technology I work as a software engineer/systems analyst for Bank of America in Charlotte, NC. Band 5 employee. My base is 110K. Is this low or average? I got a masters degree and a total of 6 years exp.
- Bank Of America offer for $120k I was offered a position for a Front End Engineer at BofA, the compensation will be $120k + annual bonus, location is Charlotte NC, this is a direct position with the bank, the title will be Vice President but the role itself will be for front end development, what do you guys think about compensati
- link Bank of America literally does everything C1 wants to, first Bank of America has 1,720 fewer branches since 2008 as mobile banking surges https://money.cnn.com/2018/07/16/news/companies/bank-of-america-branch-mobile-banking/index.html Thin branches was supposed to C1s thing since the ING acquisition... That was like a hundred years ago. I swear this company
- Work From Home / Remote Work / Telecommuting at Bank Of America Can anyone please shed a light on the situation for working remotely on the Tech / Engineering side? Is everyone allowed to work remotely or it depends on the project and manager? And if allowed then how frequently can you work remotely? Specifically asking for Charlotte, NC location. Would really
- Bank of America layoffs I recently got news that due to “Budget” issue they don’t longer need me in the project..I am on H1b and now need to search for another project... anyone in the same boat ?
- Anyone working on Product for Bank of America Curious to see how you like it/general atmosphere.
- What does a bank of America band 3 make I want to get promoted to a band 3 in tech - does anyone know what the TC comp ranges are ?
- Preferred Bank and Why? Bank of America or Wells Fargo?
- BofA My friend s working as a relationship bank manager in Bank of America. She has done mba and has experience in finance domain. What are all the new roles she can consider in software companies?
- link BofA freezing immigrant accounts KTLA Los Angeles: Bank of America Reportedly Froze Some Accounts After Asking Customers About Their Citizenship. https://ktla.com/2018/08/31/bank-of-america-reportedly-froze-some-accounts-after-asking-customers-about-their-citizenship/ Think we are next? (H1B people) I don't put it past these bank
- Online bank savings account Any known negatives with keeping money with this online savings bank accounts? Capital One gives 2% and other banks like Amex, Discover gives 1.88%. Capital one has $1K initial bonus too. What could be the catch compared to Bank of America or other savings bank accounts eg chase or WF? Couldn’t fin
- Companies in Europe fly you business class Do you ever wonder why companies in Europe fly their employees business class (international & transatlantic flights) whereas same tier employee or higher and same company here in US wont fly you business class Example : Bank of America, Facebook
- 7/1 ARM Refinance Interest Rate How much interest are you getting for 7/1 ARM Refinance? The best I got is 3.5% from Bank of America. Note that this is Refinance and not new. TC: $161K
- Why banks won’t loan for stocks? I invest pretty much all my savings in the stock market (1M+ currently invested in Vanguard index funds) but... why is that banks make it incredibly easy for people to borrow cheap money for houses or businesses, whereas if I went to Bank of America asking them for a loan to invest into Bank of Amer
- Credit score bofa FICO vs credit karma Does anyone know how the credit score is tabulated? I have a difference of about 30 points between my bank of America FICO( which is higher) score vs what is reported on credit karma(lower). Which one is valid? And why is there such a huge discrepancy?
- link BofA suspending accounts for non US Citizens https://www.kron4.com/news/national/report-bank-of-america-accused-of-freezing-accounts-over-citizenship-questions/1412375551 Wtf, have a bunch of relatives outside US who have accounts after legally declaring their status. Anyone in the same bucket experiencing issues with bofa?
- Preferred lender of KB Homes Does anyone know preferred lender of KB Homes? Till now I know KBHS and Bank of America. Was looking for atleast 1 more to compare mortgage rates. PS-You get a $5K credit towards closing costs if you buy through preferred lender for KB home. They will not give you the list because they want you to
- Stock Market Crash Do you think a stock market crash is coming? Major banks like Goldman Sachs, Bank of America have started giving warnings to clients. Also S&P 500 has gained 7.5% this month so I think there might be a pull back soon. What do you think?
- Mortgage rates So I am buying a house, inshalla. I got a good mortgage interest rate from Bank of America and Wells Fargo; both agreed to the same deal. But how do I know who can actually deliver? I hear badmouthing about both banks from individuals. Some say local banks can deliver better than nationals. What are
- Virtual credit card number I am tired to putting my credit card number on all websites that I use once and don't bother to remove the card. I am looking for a service that can generate one time credit card number and virtually charge my card. I think bank of America does something similar but I want something which can handle
- Investment Banking Career Levels What are the levels at the top for investment banks? I saw on levels.fyi that it's Analyst -> Associate -> VP -> Director -> Managing Director But, there's hardly any data, so I'm skeptical. Can anybody confirm this for Citigroup and Bank of America? Also, is Managing Director the cap before C-lev
- CS undergrad Student trying to choose between job offers I just graduated with a CS bachelors but I do not want to be a developer. Between these 3 job offers, which would u go with and why? 1) Microsoft Project Manager located in Seattle Washington $95,000 salary + $15,000 bonus 2) Bank of America Global Tech Analyst Program located in New Jersey $93,00
- Which campany is best for First Time Mortgage Loan? Hi all, I am planning to buy home for about 400k, looking for some company for loan. There are so many options like Bank of America, Chase, US Back (Large corporation) small credit unions and online mortgages like LoanDepot, LoanFight Quicken Loan. What are you guys experices with these. Are the int
- link Top 50 companies where everyone wants to work https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-companies-2019-where-us-wants-work-now-daniel-roth Sales Force rocks and almost in top 5 in all the lists published. 2019 list Top Companies to Work For 2019 50. Workday 49. Snowflake Consulting 48. DocuSign 47. McKinsey & Company 46. ServiceNow 45. Nike 44. JP
- 2020 candidate breakdown Trump.....shown that he actually followed through, but fed led recession will put a wet blanket over everything. Davos global elites got the message and exposed the media bias enough already which is what people wantes...to be heard seriously. The Only male candidate? AoC....Good as new blood to s
- Best cash back / travel credit card Everyone seems to love Chase Sapphire Reserve but I'm not totally convinced. I just want a good, simple cash reward. I'm thinking about signing up for Bank of America premium rewards card. Park a $100k ETF at Merrill Edge and that card becomes 3.5% cash back on travel and dining plus 2.63% back on