- link Nonrefundable booking on booking.com Hello Blind team By mistake I ended up booking a non refundable hotel worth 3000usd on booking.Com for Paris. It was solely meant for visa application purposes so I m not actually planning to visit on those days. Is there anyway I can still get refund? The reservation is one month apart from now bu
- Applying for a Schengen visa for an onsite interview in Amsterdam (Booking.com). I am applying for a Schengen visa from India. From the documents required for the visa, an NOC document from the current employer seems to be important. How do I obtain an NOC from my current employer without informing them my purpose of visit ? If I tell them that I am going for travel, they will p
- How's life at Booking.Com ? Recruiters have reached out a couple of times. Didn't go ahead earlier because I have heard some horror stories about antiquated tech stack & bad work. But I'm interested in knowing if things have changed\are changing. Any present\ex-Bookingers care to comment ? How's the work nowadays ? Is the mana
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Does it suck working at Booking.com? I’ve heard stories. It’s just hard for me to believe since I’ve heard European companies treat their employees much better. I’m thinking of making a switch and I just need to know honestly if it’s a waste of time pursuing Booking.com.
- link Booking.com as software developer in Amsterdam I have seen comments in Glassdoor that Booking.com is not good for software engineer. Since it is not a tech company, the quality of the software is poor. Is this true? How is like to work there?
- Comp at Booking.com vs Uber for a Fresher Wants to know the average comp at Booking.com vs Uber, Amsterdam for someone with less than 1 YOE? And approximately how much can I save in an year, considering me being a single guy here. I just joined at Amazon India. Thanks.
- link Booking.com Amsterdam reviews Does anyone have experience working at Booking.com in Amsterdam Netherlands? I’m looking for feedback on the company’s Company Culture Work Life Pay Country Lifestyle Quality of employees Booking.com is interviewing me for a PM role.
- link Booking.com Amsterdam office career, lifestyle and compensation I am trying to figure out if I should move to booking.com Amsterdam office with 6 years of experience in Microsoft and Senior position role. 1. How will be the growth in next 5 years? 2. How much total compensation I can expect? 3. Lifestyle change compared to Seattle? 4. Role I can expect?
- Booking.com salary for senior engineer at Amsterdam? Booking salary for senior engineer and also what's the average salary in Amsterdam for 5 yoe engineer.
- Google without degree Just started researching how should I prepare for an interview with google and going through the career site application app it requests University degrees and such. In my case all I have is work experience (~5 years, last two only being for a large scale company like Booking.com) and my open sourc
- link Booking.com Phone Interview I have a phone interview (non-engineering) coming up with Booking.com. Anyone have any info. on their process/what to expect? Also, any general feedback about Booking.com would be super helpful. Hiring process, culture, good place to go how things are going, etc. Thanks in advance!
- link DJ Khaled at Booking.com Your girls at Booking.com are losing their shit over the company working with DJ Khaled. It was announced today and already lots of real talk about how a company that says it values women can work with someone like Khaled. Keep us in your thoughts, sisters in tech. We're not backing down!
- link Growth at Amazon vs Booking vs Grab Hi all, I have almost 7 years of experience and I feel that I didn't learn much as compared to my experience. Currently working in a very bad organization but somehow worked hard and managed to get the opportunities in these companies. I want to grow as an engineer with some work-life balance as w
- link Booking.com Amsterdam Product Compensation What are the ranges for product compensation at booking.com Amsterdam HQ compensation? Sr PM, Group PM, Director PM?
- Booking.com Amsterdam referral Anyone willing to refer me? Backend SWE with 1.5 YOE
- link Interviewing at booking.com Hey guys. Has anyone interviewed at booking.com for iOS position recently? Any insight into kind of problems they ask, how many interviews, if you can share types of questions they recently asked I’d really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
- link Amsterdam: Booking.com —> Uber Hi Simple question: is product management better at uber than at booking.com (in Amsterdam). Would it make sense to try to make a move? Money, people, type of work?
- Describe your company as if it was a Game Development company Obviously game developers will have to take the back seat on this one. For example. I would describe my company (booking.com) as Bethesda. Really good at creating a very specific kind of product/game but still using extremely legacy software/engine and marketing it as being super cutting edge and a
- link Adyen work culture and slaries How is Adyen.com work compared to Booking.com and how much salaries are offered for 3-4 year's of experience for software development role in Adyen.com and Booking.
- link Booking.com interview questions Has anybody appeared here in booking.com frontend interview. Where can i find mcqs asked in hackerrank round.