- link Offering interview prep training Hi, I am an experienced tech interview trainer. Most recently, over the past 6 months, I have helped around 40 people (mostly from Blind) prepare for their interviews. My students were able to get job offers from companies like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, Apple, LinkedIn, Qualcomm etc. I am glad to
- Need help choosing an offer | New Grad I currently have two offers and have a hard time making a choice. Qualcomm, San Diego, GPU Software, Base 100 Cisco, San Jose, Software, Base 125 - Given that I'm equally interested in both technologies(GPUs and computer networks), which one would be a better option in terms career growth, company
- Career Dilemma Hey Blind, Really need your help in deciding between these 3 companies ARM, Austin (Grad Rotation). Base 90 Qualcomm, San Diego(GPU Software) Base 100 Samsung, San Jose(GPU Software) Base 115 Which out of the 3 would be a good choice for good career growth and quality of work. With talks of an upco
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- CA WARN report What insights are you able to draw from this report? https://www.edd.ca.gov/Jobs_and_Training/warn/WARN_Report_for_7-1-2018_to_06-10-2019.pdf Some of the things I noticed... - Even some big names in Tech regularly let go significant # of employees - Apple/Western Digital/Tesla/Paypal/Marvel/Symant
- Does Qualcomm have any Backend or full stack roles? I went through career space of Qualcomm. I couldn’t find anything related backend web services or UI. Do they have any roles other than hardware engineering or system level programming? I am looking for a role with Java Programming and ReactJS 2+ yoe