- Confluent What are people's thoughts on the company?
- Confluent startup information Considering a position in confluent as a Software Engineer. Interested in knowing some details. 1. How is confluent and the work culture there? 2. When could it possibly go IPO? 3. Growth in confluent? 4. Any risk of joining in h1b
- How is culture at confluent? How is culture at confluent?
- How do you feel about working culture at confluent? I am considering a position in Confluent, Kafka company. I am not really sold after speaking with a bunch of presales people. Thoughts?
- Confluent TC? Who has some offers from confluent they can share for SWE? Please include level and location Tc: 130k (NOT confluent, current job)
- Interview at confluent I have video interview call for technical program manager position at confluent. Any leads/pointers are appreciated
- Confluent Technical Phone screen Has anyone recently interviewed with Confluent? What kind of questions can be expected for their technical phone screen? TIA TC: 250K YoE: 2.5
- Confluent pay I am wondering how much do they pay for senior/ staff level. Looks like they are unicorn with promising future.
- Confluent Backend Engineer New Grad interview Has anybody appeared for Confluent interviews? How are system design and backend development rounds? Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.
- link Confluent Kafka license change Can anybody explain how there new license works? It doesn’t make sense why you could not now offer KSQL as a service, does that mean they can go after AWS for there Managed Kafka now? Link - https://www.confluent.io/blog/license-changes-confluent-platform
- Is it good to join Confluent now? Considering increased competition from Amazon and controversy around Confluent’s new license, do you think now is a good time to join Confluent, given they just grew 5x to $2.5 bil?
- vote Uber vs Lyft vs Pinterest vs Confluent Which one is better for growth ? Better for resume ?
- How much does Confluent pay Software Engineers? I looked at Glassdoor and Paysa, theres hardly any data to feel confident of the compensation range for Software Engineers. While I am sure the work would be nice, I read they also dont have stock options. Any inputs from anyone who has an idea? Please share: Yoe at Confluence/ Total yoe / TC
- Interviews coming up So I have been contacted by recruiters from Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Confluent. Everyone gave bunch of interview resources and of course Leetcode is common among them. I’m wondering how do I sort through this stuff and find a good flow of prep? Ohh btw i started leeting from a mont
- Will these companies offer more than FB? I’m currently in the interview process for a new grad swe position. I have a new grad offer from FB for $110k salary, $160k rsu/4 years $65k sign on. I was offered interviews at: Caspar AI Asana Stripe Airbnb Rubrik Robinhood Optiver Trading Cloudflare Confluent Affinity Snap (Application Security
- Offer evaluation (Bay area) - Confused! Credit Karma - ~300k Reddit - ~270k Confluent - Expecting numbers soon Yelp - IC3 - Expecting numbers soon Facebook - Expecting numbers soon LinkedIn - Expecting numbers soon Pending - Dropbox - Feedback was positive but reevaluating team. While I am waiting on the feedback from FB and LinkedIn,
- link Startups to interview at I am considering to interview with some of the startups from the list below. Of course, I cannot talk to all of them. I'd love to know which ones are worth to talk to. Slack Stripe Clover Pinterest Open Table Hulu Robinhood Nextdoor Wish Reddit Drive.ai Thumbtack Coinbase MapR Confluent Signl
- I got rejected from all 7 onsite interviews. AMA Google FB Uber (ATG) Cruise (Passed on-site but was rejected during team matching. Recruiter botched interview role) Lyft (Level 5) Airbnb Confluent Having gotten an offer at Uber a year ago I really thought I would have a chance at getting an offer again. I passed all of my phone screens with 100
- Harsh Job hunt story - 11/11 Rejections Sometimes it gets so tough. I have a friend of mine who is looking for job as a masters new grad international student with 2 yoe outside US before masters. She also has an offer from the company where she interned. And to tell things in perspective- she was the first one to get the internship offe