- link Salesforce bans retailers whom sell certain guns I've been a on-again-off-again Salesforce Developer and advocate for 10-years. In my personal and professional life I always try to treat people with dignity and respect and expect my colleagues to do the same. I do tend to keep my conservative, libertarian opinions to myself, because working in t
- How to pass a Developer Advocate Interview I’ve been a SWE long enough and now I want to chill for a bit. I have a Dev Advocate on-site coming up. How can I succeed at the interview? What kinds of questions can I expect? Serious answers please, TIA.
- Software Engineer to Google Developer Advocate Looking for career advice: I've been offered a job as a Partner Developer Advocate at Google. I'm really interested in the job role and looking forward to working at Google. But I'm also worried about transitioning away from the Software Engineering world. I've been working as a SWE for over 10 ye
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Unpopular opinion: Developer Advocacy is bullshit Finding a way to combine development, sales and marketing into one role was no easy feat. But they did it. Behold the Developer Advocate. The role in which you become a human ad for a company in exchange for a social media following. Salespeople couldn't sell to devs so instead they got devs to sel
- What’s a developer advocate at google? Saw someone with that job title and it sounds like a weird role to me. Are they respected among engineers? What’s their TC compared to eng? Are they similar to TPMs?
- Do Developer Advocates make as much as software engineers? I’m considering a move to becoming a developer advocate/evangelist. I don’t know if I will do it forever but it sounds great for a couple years. Would I be taking a pay cut or making a lateral move? TC 240
- DevRel / Developer Advocate Has anybody experienced an interview for DevRel / Developer Advocate position at Google. I wonder how technical is interview/call going to be. Also, what is compensation level? Thanks!
- Developer Advocate in Google I was looking for a technology / engineering role when an offer came to join #google as developer advocate, working with startups. The job sounds super fun - conferences, community, working with startups. But im afraid it won’t be challenging enough, tech wise. Will i be able to deepen my experience
- Which Company Has The Better Developer Relations Program, Google or Microsoft? As someone who is interested in joining the Developer Relations teams at Microsoft (Cloud Developer Advocate) and Google (Developer Programs Engineer), I’m curious about the following: 1. Which team is more well-known/revered? 2. What is each company’s investment in their programs? 3. Which would b
- Developer Advocate What's life like for a Developer Advocate? Are they respected? How's the pay? I'm thinking of moving from Dev manager to an Advocate and advice is appreciated.
- Google NYC, Developer Advocate Salary? Anyone know what the salary is around? What kind of compensation would you expect from this position?
- Has anyone interviewed for Developer Advocate role at Amazon Alexa PM me