- EB5 Has anyone done EB-5 while on H1B or know of anyone who went through the process?
- Anyone trying EB5 greencard Did anyone of you got green card through EB5 ? What is the risk of losing all the money and green card
- EB5 Decision making After a few months of vacillation, I've finally decided to apply EB5 route, but am intimidated by the decisions involved. I believe I have a fair understanding of the process, but feeling lost when it comes to searching, evaluating and picking a lawyer and an investment. I am willing to settle for
- EB5 visa, how risky is your capital? Hi, i am looking into a possible alternative to get greencard (per country limit sucks) . Come across EB5 category (showing current) and have enough money(500k) that i can invest into regional centers . Any of you have gone through this process? Any thoughts?
- link EB5 investors Visa (US citizenship eligibility in 5 years) My Startup Company is looking for EB5 investors. For more info PM me. You can read up on EB5 Green Card below: https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/permanent-workers/employment-based-immigration-fifth-preference-eb-5/eb-5-investors
- EB5 One of my friends wants to move to USA and start his own business in EB5 category. Can someone please suggest how to start, attorney reference etc
- EB5 visa Anybody here has a story to share on getting the EB5 visa? A sure shot, non wait listed, quick way to get green card if you can invest about a million dollar and create 10 jobs
- Any one working in tech went through EB5 ? Post your story Title says it
- Eb5 experience If you already filed or planning to file your green card under eb5, what are your plans ? Where does your funds come from ? How long did It take to save the investment funds ? How are you planning to invest ? TC: 250k/ 7 yoe
- Is it worth investing $500K for a EB5 Green Card rather than waiting for EB2 for decades? Getting a EB2 or EB3 green card is going to take decades for Indians. Is it worth to liquidate the savings and take the EB5 route which costs $500K?
- Can I get a loan to invest for EB5 visa I am Indian, doomed because of the ridiculous wait time for EB2 visa. Seems like going for EB5 is my only option for green card (don’t wanna take the marriage route). I don’t have the money though. I have like 250k, is it possible to get a loan for the remaining amount ? It may sound ridiculous,
- Has anyone recently applied or got Green card through EB5 ? Any risks ? Total fees apart from 500k comes to around 70k ? Any other gotchas ? Is there a risk to original 500k ?
- EB-5: is it worth investing in EB5 for Indians in 2019? I am Indian and researching on EB-5. If I apply for it by mid 2019 what is the approximate timeline to get the temporary GC? I am on L1 B visa which I can use for up to 5 years so wondering if it’s the right path? Please provide some evidence for timeline as USCIS bulletin states it’s current as of
- Anybody here got Green Card through EB5? If so did you go through regional centre? Title has it all..
- link Anybody heard about this company or used them to file gc in Eb5 category? https://www.behringcompanies.com/about-us/
- What's the plan if Immigration Reform (HR392/S281) does not pan out in 2018? Indian currently stuck in the backlog since 2011. Option 1 Leave US for place that offers more knowledge and growth and maybe come back on EB1. Option 2 Keep waiting while the sun shines since all the stock keeps going up Option 3 EB5? Considered but rejected -Not planning to spend 500k and buy t
- link Got my GC thru EB-5 Visa program So after I got rejected for the H1B I did the EB-5 Visa and got my green card in 18 months. It's an expensive option but it's worth it IMO. Edit: My story was covered in the LA times if anyone wants to read: https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-eb5-visa-explainer-20180410-story.html?outputType=amp
- vote How much will you pay for GC? Poll only for Desis Let’s say a new investor immigration category came out (similar to EB5). You file for GC and invest in businesses identified by govt by simply writing a check. How much would you be willing to invest, assuming you get GC in < 1 year. You can also assume that the investment will
- Why not buy the green card via $500k investment? Have been reading a lot of complains around huge wait times (10+ years) for people born in India. I was wondering, if you and your spouse work in tech and are getting $500k in total comp (this is likely in Bay Area and Seattle at least), why not one of you apply under EB5 and just buy the damn thing
- Feel empty and bored Meaningless sexes with white girls, beautiful beach house and nice sport cars. I still feel so empty. I sold all my bitcoins last years for over 6M million dollars. I should sell them all, and I would have over 20M now. Still, I got rich. It’s easy to hook up with girls. I never feel this empty. I w
- Immigration dilemma Disclaimers: 1. This post is not about criticizing or supporting the immigration policy. So please keep that discussion off this. This is purely about individual choices given the current policy and environment. 2. Yes, I am an Indian and looking to "do the needful". So you don't have to ask the sta