- F5 Is F5 a good company to work for / join at this time?
- F5 Networks or Amazon Should I continue working hard at F5 Networks as the work life balance is great. However, I want to get paid more. Or should I just make the switch to Amazon?
- F5 Networks Pay What is a good TC (please respond with breakdown: Base+VariablePay+Stocks+JoiningBonus) for Senior DevOps Engineer in Seattle, WA moving in from Austin, TX with current TC $130K (allBase-NothingElse)?
- F5 networks SE 2 TC Whats the ideal TC for Software engineer 2 position in seattle . Glassdoor says 91k which seems to be pretty low. I have about 4 years of experience.
- Sr SE salary at F5 in San Jose What's average Sr SE with 10yr experience salary at F5 in San Jose?
- How’s work life and benefits at F5 networks In addition to interviewing at big corps, been pursuing an opportunity at F5. #F5 #F5Networks Just wanted to get an understanding of the work-life balance, bureaucracy and benefits. And how’s the pay structure for someone at senior or principal? Looking for current state that can tell more than wh
- Interview for F5 networks coming up, any tips for preparation? For Senior software engineer. C/C++, networking.
- F5 Hyderabad I heard that f5 is opened in Hyderabad . How is TC for anyone with 12+ YOE in f5 Hyderabad
- What to expect in onsite for a sde 2 position in f5 networks I have my onsite scheduled in 2 weeks for an sde 2 position . Should I be preparing for design questions too or just the fundamentals? The role focuses on in-house framework development. Yoe - 3 TC - 130k (bay area)
- F5 Networks: good/bad? How do you guys feel about F5 Networks? The Glassdoor reviews paint a rather dismal picture. :(
- F5 Network Interview - SE Recently I finished giving an interview at F5. The interview was pretty chilled and easy to say, but the engineer told me that he'll let me know when I get to the final round. It's been 1 week now, I haven't heard anything. Do I send an email asking what happened or should I wait?
- How is working @F5 Networks How is working at F5 Networks? How would you describe the work culture and work life balance? How is the financial health of the company? Would you suggest to work there in Bay area?
- F5 Network recruiter Recruiter planned my full loop but on last minute they said its cancelled . I waited for couple of days and then contacted recruiter to check if its cancelled or postponed but no response ..Any idea whats going on..
- F5 Program Manager Offer Received offer for Program Manager $140k salary and 10% bonus. Feel this is pretty low....thoughts? Anyone know the pay band?
- Thoughts on F5 buying Nginx What does blind think of this acquisition? Good for both parties or is this a desperate move by a company trying to remain relevant and not succeeding in innovating?
- F5 offer package less than my current pay.. but with better JD, should I accept F5 offer package less than my current pay.. but with better JD, should I accept? My current package is 135k base +12% bonus F5 is offering 130k which is lesser than my current one I don't see any growth opportunity in my current job, so wanted to look for other roles. The new role in F5 looks chall
- 130k base, no annual or joining bonus, no RSU at F5. Is that standard? I have 10+ years of experience. For a system Analyst 3 role, is the above comp reasonable? Any insights into company culture, other benefits? HR says you only get RSUs from 2nd year onwards.
- Working in Network Security and learning AWS firewall and WAF deployment, any opportunities/future (In TX,CA)? Good with Checkpoints/ Palo-alto, asa, F5 Getting familiar with AWS transit VPC , Deployment of Checkpoint , paloaltos , F5, NLBs , elbs
- Career Which company is better to join F5 networks or Netapp ?
- vote New offshore site in India - will it lead to layoffs? #F5Networks opened up two new offshore sites - F5 India and Guadalajara. Huge investments are happening for F5 India for shifting resources to low-cost countries. Does it lead to layoffs? It looks like there are going to be competing teams of the same org in India and Americas AND Guadalajara and
- TSLA, QUALCOMM, Hitachi Layoffs If you got laid off recently, feel free to reach out to me. F5 is hiring in multiple areas and would be happy to refer you. It sucks when layoffs happen.
- Travel to India soon after H1B transfer to get passport stamped. Which company's stamp will my passport have? I got an offer from Microsoft. Being an immigrant on H-1B visa, MSFT had to transfer my H-1B visa. The H-1B visa transfer has been completed now. I don't want to have gaps in my employment and so the day I end my work at F5 networks, (current company) I would like to join Microsoft, the very next b
- Do remote Network Engineer positions exist? My only friend at the office just accepted another offer and he’s leaving for a 30% pay raise. Anyone looking for a remote network engineer? I have Cisco, Palo Alto, F5 and Brocade experience. I don’t want to relocate. I hear rumors that remote network engineering positions exist. Do they? Or am
- Seattle PM Comp Tiers I gave it a shot. Thoughts on list below? What am I missing? Not getting specific comp levels for each, but thought this would be useful as a general guide. Tier 1 (A) Google Facebook Tier 1 (B) Amazon Microsoft (lvl 64+) Apple Uber Airbnb Oracle Lyft Salesforce eBay Hulu Twitter Dropbox Tableau
- Hate layoffs. F5 laid off another 250 folks today. About 600 people have been laid off in the last year. 10% of our workforce in the name of moving to cloud. Some of these engineers were REALLY good. It sucks to lose people whom you know so well. How does one anticipate layoffs? When do you know it's truly done
- IBM SO Delivery Group What exactly does the Stratrgic Operations delivery group in IBM work on ? is it responsible for IT Managed Services where the Architect is dedicated for one customer and sits in the customer's premises (kind of like outsourced) or do I work on the delivery of different projects ? how is the SO deli
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall