- IC4 comp at Facebook Recently got an offer from FB for an engineering role and the offer seems a low baller.Base at145k and 10% bonus with 65k stocks. Is FB normally try to low ball engineers and then try to work up the numbers? I told them that I draw more than that at my current job.
- Facebook IC4 recent offers Can anyone who has received a (non tech) IC4 offer from FB recently post your offer for reference? Thank you!
- Facebook IC4 TPM Comp Got an offer but don’t have exact numbers yet. Was told by recruiter 160k / 4 equity is possibly the max they could do for IC4? Is that true? What can I shoot for in signing bonus and base? Have a competing offer but not FAANG equity is similar.
- Amazon L6 vs Facebook IC4 I am currently working as a financial analyst III (L6) at Amazon and have an interview with FB for an IC4 role . Is L6 level at Amazon equivalent to an IC4 level at FB ?
- IC5 or IC4 compensation in facebook Recruiter told me that I will be either ic4 or ic5. What should I expect in terms of compensation?
- Typical TC for IC4 & 5 designers at Facebook? How much do designers at Facebook get paid for base & RSU at IC 4 & 5?
- Facebook Data Scientist total compensation for IC4/IC5 Recruiter confirmed that I will be getting an offer for Data Scientist ( Core Products). Thinking about the salary to shoot for. What are tc ranges for IC4/ IC5 ?
- Facebook IC4 to IC5 Ops 1. What’s the typical duration? 2. Performance Evaluation (MA/EA/GE) that could help accelerate or achieve the same in 1-1.5 years?
- Facebook E4 vs Oracle Cloud IC4 Which one seems better? I am worried about 2 factors: WLB and getting pip. Fb: e4 250k/year (base and stocks) not including signing bonus OCI: ic4 300k/year same as above Sign on are almost same at both place. I really like the team that I talked to at Oracle. Manager is very easy going. Little
- Joining Facebook as Software Engineer IC4. What compensation should I expect? Hi Guys, I have an offer to join FB Dublin as an IC4. What total compensation should I be expecting? Is there a lot of room for negotiation with Facebook?
- Is this a good time to join Facebook as a Data Engineer IC4? I got an offer from Facebook and wanted to see if this is a good time to join or not.
- vote Dropbox IC3 Level Mapping Dropbox IC2 maps to Facebook E4 and Dropbox IC4 maps to Facebook E5. Which level does Dropbox IC3 map to at Facebook? TC 189k / 1.5 YOE
- Pros and Cons of Reneging on offer from FAANG Low TC for IC4 at Facebook. Offer after internship, pressured to accept after only 2 weeks time! Want to accept and keep looking. Please advise.
- Facebook down-level Hello, I received an offer from Facebook, but it is an IC4 level. I’m currently an IC4 at Apple, which would be a down level and a pretty big pay cut for me if I were to join. Would it still be worth it to accept the offer? What is the promotion process like, would it be possible to be promoted quic
- FB Menlo Park IC4 compensation Got this offer from facebook for FTE IC4 in Menlo Park, CA. Need advice if this is competitive. 150k base 20k sign-on 180k stocks/4 yrs I have 3 years prior experience in a startup.
- Data Scientist salaries at FB Moving from Amazon to Facebook as an IC4 Data Scientist. Current TC at Amazon is around $180k for the next 12 months. What can I expect from FB in terms of base, signing and stocks ? Location: Seattle
- link OCI FB level Vacation I see from levels.fyi that OCI IC4 ( more like E5 at Facebook) is higher then FB E4. Is this really the case? How much time does a straight out of college take to reach E4 from E3? I feel like down leveling my self to E4 by not taking OCI IC4? What is the Vacation policy at OCI? Is it unlimited? In
- Dropbox SWE RSU Refresh What’s the target annual RSU refresher for a software engineer at Dropbox, vesting over 4 years, for meeting expectations at IC1, IC2, IC3, IC4, etc.? How does RSU refresh at Dropbox compare to Google? To Facebook? TC 190k / 1.6 YOE
- vote Evaluate offers I’m SWE at MS, level 64, about 300k yearly compensation. Got the following offers: Dropbox IC4 in SF 200 base/20% bonus/600 stock/45 sign on Facebook E5 in Seattle 180 base/15% bonus/600 stock/50 sign on Stock vests over 4 years.
- Netflix job question Hey Blind, I recently got an offer from Netflix. TC: $380k (all but 5% is cash) A bit about me, 4 YOE in a mix of software eng roles and data eng roles, with my most recent role being at Facebook - IC4 - TC: $190k (with good performance reviews) I’m kind of floored that Netflix more than double
- Dropbox vs Facebook I have got offers from both these companies (Seattle). Base/Equity/JoiningBonus/Target bonus percentage : Dropbox : 210k/600k/15k/20 (IC4) Facebook : 185k/600k/100k/15 (E5) What do you think is better? FB is giving cash upfront, but with higher target bonus and higher base, Dropbox is winning in t
- @facebook folks Looking for some insights- how are the growth opportunities at facebook? This is for IC4 role. I would say I am mid-career, with 7 years of Experience. What are the trajectories for the IC path and how long does it take to grow to the next level? Any feedback as to whether or not this is a good ti
- Turning Down Facebook Offer Facebook made me an offer for lead network engineer at their new data center in Utah. They couldn’t make the offer good enough for me to justify a change, especially considering the WLB. I usually work about 40 hours, but they made it obvious overtime would be expected. IC4 $105k ($51/hr) + overtim
- RSUs - from abroad So as some who have moved from satellite/abroad offices may know, there's a huge gap in RSUs compared to US. That's due to a range of factors, biggest one I'd say is competition and industry standard. However, outside of visas keeping you at your company, financially it would not be beneficial to r
- Apple -> F/G Have been struck with bad wlb and same work for few years at Apple. There had been few recruiters approaching me from Google and Facebook and would like to give it a shot. I am focused on infra and sre work, my heart wants to be in google. I would like like to know if anyone that moved to F/G and f
- Facebook vs Airbnb I'm a new grad and I got both offers from these two companies in Seattle office. The level is IC4 of software engineer. The base and sign-on/relocation are the same. RSUs look very close after considering the liquidity discount. I did internships at both companies so I roughly know the pros and cons