- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- Offer suggestion I am getting following offer for Sr Principal Engineer position at Autodesk: Base: 200 Bonus: 15% RSU: 150K over 3 years please recommend on negotiation. YOE: 20
- Is my pay too low at Autodesk? I am getting as a swe (1+ year at Autodesk) base pay of 115k and annual bonus is 8% and no stocks /rsu. I wanted to know the pay scale among other competitor companies. And the pay scale of other employees at Adsk.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Offer Friend of mine got an initial lowball offer from Autodesk for PM with 120K base, No RSU, 10% bonus. He has 6+ YOE. This one is in san rafael, ca. Based on his initial talk, Base/Signon/RSU/Bonus are negotiable. How would you rate this offer? Any suggestions?
- Autodesk offer 180k base, 15k sign-on, 90k rsu ( vests over 3 yrs) and 14 % annual bonus for principal engineer role at Autodesk SF, is this a good offer?
- What’s the expected TC for SWE at Apple for 6 YOE? Expecting an offer from Apple Bay Area! Recruiter said the feedback is positive, has not discussed the numbers yet! What should be TC for software engineer role with total 8 yoe, 6 in US, 2 years in India and masters? Current TC breakdown at Autodesk Base = 175k Annual bonus = 17k RSU/Stocks=40k p
- Autodesk RSU refresh Hi folks, Thank you in advance for answering my questions ( for mid-management level (manager/sr etc)): 1. Can someone please share their experience on how much Autodesk normally offers as annual RSU refresher during annual appraisal? 2. What is the average % increase annually? 3. Do they normall