- Should I consider an MBA for PM? Currently a "PM" by title but without revealing too much, I don't work with software engineers. I'm trying to break into a more traditional PM role building software products and have been interviewing like crazy. I've been to something like 6-7 onsites/final decisions this year after 50+ applicati
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh
- Going from Amazon to Autodesk L6 PM I am L6 at Amazon in Product Marketing/MGMT in Seattle office with 8 yoe and TC of 225K. Didn't get promo for 2 years so started exploring outside and have a verbal offer from Autodesk at Director level (San Rafael HQ) For folks at Autodesk, what grade/level is that? And what can I expect for compe
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Engineer career levels at Autodesk I've recently been given an offer and was told that I'm being hired as a Grade 12 engineer. Could someone give me an idea of where that is in the internal scale? What would be expected of a Grade 12?
- Autodesk RSU refresh Hi folks, Thank you in advance for answering my questions ( for mid-management level (manager/sr etc)): 1. Can someone please share their experience on how much Autodesk normally offers as annual RSU refresher during annual appraisal? 2. What is the average % increase annually? 3. Do they normall