- How is Grab @ Seattle Just got an offer from grab Seattle? Anyone from there share an insight? Wlb? Annual bonus? Stock refresh? RSU share price trend? Working environment? Thank you!
- Grab - in Seattle Grab is a rideshare in se-asia anyone has any experience with interview/opinions about their Seattle office or comp. Going for onsite next week
- Visa Sponsorship - Grab Seattle Does Grab sponsor H1B visas in their Seattle office?. Anyone with an offer and any confirmation confirmation of the same? Thanks !!
- Culture at Grab Seattle? A recruiter recently reached out to me about Grab Seattle. What's the culture like considering core engineering is based on the other side of the world? How is the Seattle location? How competitive is compensation? What projects/teams are worth considering?
- vote Grab seattle opportunity So it seems that grab is going to give me an offer... interesting company as uber from southeast asia and is aggressively growing. What do you guys think of the company? For people who vote nay can you elaborate?
- Grab Seattle Salary I have a call day after tomorrow with recruiter regarding compensation. I make around TC 165K, Level 61 in Microsoft. How much I can expect from Grab?
- Grab startup in Seattle Does anyone have experience with grab? I would like to know more about their work culture and work life balance ?
- Grab Seattle offer? Expecting an offer. How does the comp looks like for L5/L6?
- Grab TC for SDE 1 in Seattle. I recently gave an interview with grab Seattle for trust identity and safety team. What's the TC I can expect? Found lot of posts where it says it's less and they reject you if you ask for more. At present I'm an L4 at Amazon with a year and half experience.
- Anyone interviewed at Grab Seattle office? How are their interviews? Same as at most other companies or is there anything different/unique about theirs? Also, for anyone who received an offer from or works for Grab, how is compensation for SWEs? Higher/lower/on par with Amazon, Microsoft, Google?
- Does Grab in Seattle pay annual bonuses? Got approached by a recruiter for a SWE position, and wanted to know if they payout annual bonuses?
- Anyone works for Grab in Seattle/Bellevue? Hi everyone, I recently got an offer from Grab, but haven’t decided which team to join. Does anyone have insight on the tech stack and work life balance in GrabShare team, service and data platform team or User data platform team? Thank you!
- Grab Seattle Culture What is office culture like in Grab Bellevue/Seattle Nowadays? Wlb? Office politics, etc? TC: 270k, 2 yoe
- link Referral at Grab, Seattle Anyone at Grab, Seattle willing to provide a referral for this job? Technical Program Manager https://grab.careers/job-details/?id=beace33ec7a30125e83bec0275673aec Thanks!
- How is Grab Seattle/Bellevue? How is wlb, culture, diversity, compensation, etc. @grab
- Grab onsite results How quickly Grab Seattle informs the outcome of onsite loop?
- How is it to work for grab? I will be joining grab in couple months as backend engineer in their seattle/bellevue office. How is it to work for grab? What do you guys think of company’s potential?
- Grab interview experience Anyone interviewed for Grab in Seattle? How is the experience like? Leetcode questions? System Design? Any help appreciated. Obligatory, TC: 210k
- Grab TC I'm an L4 with 1.5 years of experience. Grabs offer: [updated] Base 130k Rsu 23.5k units 15% target bonus 24k sign up bonus ---- Tc first year: 207k In Seattle Is this fair or something that grab can offer?
- Grab vs Amazon Got offers from both. I am more interested in Grab because it looks like they are trying to solve some interesting problems and also a leaner company. Amazon's offer is great on comp and a good team too. Fishing for thoughts here for what people think about these offers. Amazon: TC-230k Base-140k S
- Seattle UX referral - MS CSE team & tableau Hi all, I was wondering if someone would mind referring me to MS’ core engineering services team or tableau for a UXR role? More than happy to provide my details via DM. Also, I’ll be visiting Seattle so if you want to grab a coffee let me know. I promise I’m a decent conversationalist :)
- How is Zipcar? Moving to Seattle and dumping my car. I found Zipcar too good to be true. It costs only $7 monthly and and you can just grab any car in the lot anytime for $10 per hour with gas, toll and insurance included? Is there any other caveat or hidden fee? Has anyone used it? Are they for-profit and how do
- Referral in Bay/Seattle Dear blind users, I am looking for software engineer/backend roles in Seattle/Bay area in following companies : Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter Square, Grab, Spunk, Zillow Palantir, Microsoft, apple & similar About me: BE+3yr exp+MSinCS+1yr exp, Java, C#, sql, good with data str
- Seattle for the first time. Maybe drink? Hey guys so I'm in an uber heading to SFO. Semi rant my uber driver refuses to turn the AC on and asked me for directions to sfo even though the app tells you where to go idk whatever. Nvm he just turned on the AC I'm heading to Seattle for a 2 day business trip this will be my first time in the Se
- Choosing between offers Currently at a noname consultancy; married with kids - ~$210k TC all cash in Seattle area Offers: 1) another relatively no name consulting company $220k max potential with lower guaranteed money, effectively a demotion needing to prove my worth in leadership. 2) work for staffing firm as contracto
- How to attract talents for startup? What is a better way to attract the BEST talent out there in the late stage startup/ big corporation to join early stage startup? Is there better advertising channel than LinkedIn/ Indeed? lever dot co? I m working for a startup whose “product” is information, Platform Data Analytics, we are buildi
- Looking for PM jobs outside of amazon Hey everyone, I have been in amazon 2 years doing PM roles (a mixed of product management and program management), outside of amazon I have 3 years experience doing software product management and data analytics. I am looking for product manager role or program/ project manager role. Ideally produ