- Houzz Are they a good company with a promising future?
- Houzz opportunities? A recruiter reached out to me from Houzz for a swe role. Wanted to understand how the company is doing? Seems like a cross between yelp, Pinterest and thumbtack. Does this mean none of their individual biz lines are successful or is there revenue growth very strong?
- Houzz Santa Monica Anyone know what Houzz Santa Monica is working on and how Houzz culture is like (engineering perspective)? Was reached out to by a recruiter, so I am curious about how it is there.
- How is Houzz Planning to interview there. How is the company doing overall? What compensation should I expect for 9yoe senior sw engineer. Thanks!
- How is Houzz? Is it a good startup to consider? How is the culture of their engineering team?
- What is it like at Houzz right now? I’m in the middle of the interview process. Just wondering what I’m walking into.
- Houzz - Growing company? IPO? New Grad Software Engineer YOE: 1 Houzz stock offer: 30K rsu (apx 330K with current evaluation) - 2 year rsu lock Vesting is over 4 year.. 1/4th at the end of one year.. later monthly prorated Is houzz doing good? Are rsus worth it? Does houzz plan to go IPO soon? (Recruiter says within 2 years)
- Houzz vs Groupon Houzz(Palo Alto) TC: 135k base, 10k signon, 5k relocation. 30k RSU(approximately $330k based on recent valuation),1/4 every year (if you quit in 2 years, you have to return all RSU). Groupon(Seattle) TC: 120k base, $40k signon, $20k RSU every year. 10% performance bonus. Didn’t make it into FANNG
- Houzz IPO? Anyone know anything? As an early employee (have now left) I have been waiting patiently for any indication of a future Houzz IPO. The Richard Wong CFO hire a year ago seemed promising. Pinterest’s successful IPO recently also seems like a good sign. But wondering if ANYONE has an insight? Any chatter on the internal f
- How are things at Houzz? Future outlook good? Culture? Is work life balance good or is it more like a sweatshop?
- vote New Grad SDE - Microsoft Vs Houzz Vs Cohesity Microsoft - Seattle - Core Services Engineering Vs Houzz - Palo Alto - Data Infrastructure (Data engineer) Vs Cohesity - San Jose - Core Data Path (Storage systems engineer) Please share thoughts independent of TC.
- link House lays off 180 https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/29/houzz-layoffs/ Source said more layoffs are coming in preparation for IPO. Good time to join?
- Laid off- Urgently looking for financial or business analyst role. Can some one please refer me for either business analyst or financial analyst in Apple , Uber , Airbnb , Houzz or any mid size company in bay area. I appreciate your help. TC 100k
- Pinterest L5 engineers, how much is the comp range? What is the comp range for base and RSUs Pros: - people seem to be very nice and genuinely like each other and like working there - still seem like a small company and a lot to do. Particularly, if they monetization then it would be massive - genuinely interesting problems there (and small enough
- Recruiter ghosting level max :(, some motivation please New grad in the Bay Area. Having been looking for a full-time job for the past 5 months. No luck. About to graduate in a month. Got calls from a lot of companies for security positions - Cloudflare, Citrix, Netskope, Snowflake, Robinhood, Proofpoint, Houzz, Guidewire and recently VMware All the ab
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Tier rankings for tech companies in the Bay Area Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on resume, people have starry eyes when you tell them where you work at Tier 0: Be your own boss Tier 1: FNG Tier 2: Apple, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft, Linkedin Tier 3: Amazon, Microsoft, Stripe, Pinterest, Slack, Snap, Dropbox, Robinh