- Progression at HRT I have a friend with an offer at HRT as an "algo developer". He's currently at G and the offer is slightly higher than his current comp. 250-300k range. YOE 3.5 I've heard good things about HRT, but I'm not the best person to ask. Anyone here who can speak on progression for "algo devs" at hudson
- A Complete List of Top High Frequency Trading Firms and the Salary Info https://quanwei-tech.blogspot.com/2019/08/top-high-frequency-trading-firms-and.html Disclosure: My total compesation at Google is $460K. You can see exactly how much top high frequency trading firms pay their employees below. Note: 1. The salary data does not include bonus, which could be much h
- SWE at trading firm? How does quality of life compare as a SWE somewhere like Hudson River Trading vs Google? Pay, perks, workplace culture, etc? I like the idea of working on something like HFT, both for the money and for the technical challenge. I assume it's mostly the same kind of work as a Google serving system, bu
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- NYC: Third roommate wanted for luxury apt (also ideal for couples) We are applying for a lease in an incredible apartment in Hudson Yards/Midtown West in New York and are looking for someone to take the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The apartment is very large, on a high floor, has floor to ceiling windows, river views, in-unit washer/dryer, dishwasher, c
- Which finance firms have high standards for tech/engineering? Not talking about fintech (like stripe etc), but rather financial firms (hedge funds/prop trading). Other than the ones below: - Jane street - two sigma - hudson river trading
- Hudson River Trading Core Developer Interview Anyone went to the onsite or had a phone interview with HRT?
- Hudson River Trading TC How much bous, base, sign on and equity? 1 yoe Role : Algorithmic Engineer C++, Python
- Hudson River Trading Interview 1) Any recent interview experiences ? Am specifically looking for Algo Software Engineer and Low Level Software Engineer. 2) How difficult is it compared to normal tech FANG etc interviews ? Leetcode style ? 4) How is the TC like for these roles ?
- hudson river trading online assessment does anyone have any recent experience with hudson river’s online coding test, for either algo swe or core swe roles? any input would be appreciated.
- Anyone Here Interview Recently with Hudson River Trading? Has anyone here recently interviewed with them for new grad software engineering roles? How was your experience ? Thank You.
- Has anyone done a phone screen for the core developer position with Hudson River Trading recently? Just got through the coding challenge last week, phone screen is in 2 weeks. Phone screen round for new grad core developer. Anyone did a phone screen for this position in the last few months? How was your experience and what topics did the phone screen touch upon ? Thanks.
- Hudson River Trading Crowdsourcing: what do people on blind know about them? How do they compare to Citadel/Jane Street/2 Sigma? Worth leaving Airbnb for?
- Do quantitative hedge funds and prop shops need distributed systems engineers? Do companies like Two Sigma and Tower Research and Hudson River Trading actually need distributed systems? Do they even have enough data to need this kind of stuff?
- What are some of the lesser known quant shops? Everyone talks about two sigma Jane street Hudson River tower citadel etc, but I’ve heard the shops that make even more money aren’t these big ones. Anyone know of some smaller or more secretive /elite shops?