Hudson River Trading
Hudson River Trading
- SWE at trading firm? How does quality of life compare as a SWE somewhere like Hudson River Trading vs Google? Pay, perks, workplace culture, etc? I like the idea of working on something like HFT, both for the money and for the technical challenge. I assume it's mostly the same kind of work as a Google serving system, bu
- Which finance firms have high standards for tech/engineering? Not talking about fintech (like stripe etc), but rather financial firms (hedge funds/prop trading). Other than the ones below: - Jane street - two sigma - hudson river trading
- Hudson River Trading TC How much bous, base, sign on and equity? 1 yoe Role : Algorithmic Engineer C++, Python
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Hudson River Trading Interview 1) Any recent interview experiences ? Am specifically looking for Algo Software Engineer and Low Level Software Engineer. 2) How difficult is it compared to normal tech FANG etc interviews ? Leetcode style ? 4) How is the TC like for these roles ?
- Non trading-related SWE at top hedge fund? I applied long time ago for a different position, but offered to interview for a ‘python developer’ position for their finance team at Hudson River Trading. Looking at the job desc., it looks like the work is about building report gen. infra, etc... and what ppl call ‘back office’ position which ma
- Anyone Here Interview Recently with Hudson River Trading? Has anyone here recently interviewed with them for new grad software engineering roles? How was your experience ? Thank You.
- Has anyone done a phone screen for the core developer position with Hudson River Trading recently? Just got through the coding challenge last week, phone screen is in 2 weeks. Phone screen round for new grad core developer. Anyone did a phone screen for this position in the last few months? How was your experience and what topics did the phone screen touch upon ? Thanks.
- Hudson River Trading Crowdsourcing: what do people on blind know about them? How do they compare to Citadel/Jane Street/2 Sigma? Worth leaving Airbnb for?
- Do quantitative hedge funds and prop shops need distributed systems engineers? Do companies like Two Sigma and Tower Research and Hudson River Trading actually need distributed systems? Do they even have enough data to need this kind of stuff?