- Medallia Medallia is cutting cost. It just laid off 50 employees recently. Yet it is telling employees it is a high growth company going IPO next year. Beware!! Most likely a buyout and unlikely to fetch the enterprise value employees are expecting.
- Medallia & Glassdoor Posted this on Glassdoor and got a message from glassdoor that this violates trade secret and confidential information policy. Does glassdoor really keep employees anonymous and independent of influence by companies?
- Medallia to be acquired? Has anyone else been hearing that Survey Monkey is making a play for Medallia? Heard some whispers that SM is trying to break into the enterprise market and would become the self-service solution for Medallia. No idea of timing or likelihood from what I’ve heard. Is this real?
- Should I join Medallia Hi all , I recently got an offer to join medallia. My only attraction to join Medallia is the hope that the stock options will be worth something when it goes public or get bought by some other company. I know nobody can predict the future but would love to get some insider scoop. How positove are
- Why Medallia / Why Now? No surprise, there's bound to be a lot of pessimistic sh*t talking on an app, like Blind, but on a different note, why join / why stay at @Medallia?
- BMC/Medallia/MongoDB Sales Cult Does anyone have any insight into this? It appears that these companies (and many others not mentioned) hire within these same sales circles and I find it really odd. I interviewed with Medallia a few years back and thought they’d ask me to fly to Guyana and drink some Kool-Aid... I understand th
- Medallia Any employees on blind?
- Medallia Professional Services I'm looking to transition to product management. I've been told that Medallia likes to pull people from Professional Services into product management. Is there any truth to this? Also, I'm surprised by the rather low Glassdoor rating for Medallia. From what I've seen so far, it seems like a company