- link Medallia IPO! Should I buy? I think Medallia actually has potential, and I think their stock is doing better than I expected today. Should I buy? Anyone considering purchasing? Or should I wait a couple of days/weeks? https://www.forbes.com/sites/haleykim/2019/07/18/medallia-shares-price-at-21-in-ipo-higher-than-expected/#4
- link Medallia files S-1 😳read the news! Any comments? https://seekingalpha.com/article/4271810-medallia-begins-u-s-ipo-process
- Medallia to be acquired? Has anyone else been hearing that Survey Monkey is making a play for Medallia? Heard some whispers that SM is trying to break into the enterprise market and would become the self-service solution for Medallia. No idea of timing or likelihood from what I’ve heard. Is this real?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Medallia Any employees on blind?
- Should I join Medallia Hi all , I recently got an offer to join medallia. My only attraction to join Medallia is the hope that the stock options will be worth something when it goes public or get bought by some other company. I know nobody can predict the future but would love to get some insider scoop. How positove are
- Medallia Medallia is cutting cost. It just laid off 50 employees recently. Yet it is telling employees it is a high growth company going IPO next year. Beware!! Most likely a buyout and unlikely to fetch the enterprise value employees are expecting.
- MEDALLIA I'm thinking of invest some money in an upcoming MDLA IPO this Friday. My company uses this tool and we will continue to use it for a long time. although their products are groundbreaking enterprise software, it is still a good one in terms of CX. as the entire world is moving towards improving thei
- Why Medallia / Why Now? No surprise, there's bound to be a lot of pessimistic sh*t talking on an app, like Blind, but on a different note, why join / why stay at @Medallia?
- Medallia & Glassdoor Posted this on Glassdoor and got a message from glassdoor that this violates trade secret and confidential information policy. Does glassdoor really keep employees anonymous and independent of influence by companies?
- Medallia Professional Services I'm looking to transition to product management. I've been told that Medallia likes to pull people from Professional Services into product management. Is there any truth to this? Also, I'm surprised by the rather low Glassdoor rating for Medallia. From what I've seen so far, it seems like a company
- BMC/Medallia/MongoDB Sales Cult Does anyone have any insight into this? It appears that these companies (and many others not mentioned) hire within these same sales circles and I find it really odd. I interviewed with Medallia a few years back and thought they’d ask me to fly to Guyana and drink some Kool-Aid... I understand th