- FB Rockstar Intern Rating looking for referrals i receieved GE rating from FB for 2020 return offer. making the jump to software engineering at hedge funds/trading. i have strong interviewing skills and will grind hard for any interview i can get. specifially, i am looking at: Citadel Hudson River Trading Jane Street Optiver Tower Research Capit
- vote New grad offer selection Microsoft, optiver, stealth trading startup with 500mm aum Same 200k TC Which one would you pick in terms of career growth aka TC growth aka mullah growth?
- Will these companies offer more than FB? I’m currently in the interview process for a new grad swe position. I have a new grad offer from FB for $110k salary, $160k rsu/4 years $65k sign on. I was offered interviews at: Caspar AI Asana Stripe Airbnb Rubrik Robinhood Optiver Trading Cloudflare Confluent Affinity Snap (Application Security
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Company pays best for software devs in Amsterdam? Is it Uber Amsterdam? Or amazon Amsterdam? Or ebay Amsterdam? or some trade company like optiver/flow?
- How to get into proprietary trading? I’m fresh out of school and joining a FAANG in a month or so, hoping to learn a lot and become a better engineer. However, a big side passion of mine is learning about and working with the stock market. I’d love to try to get into the established prop shops in order to combine my software skills wit
- Trading vs Tech I have an offer from Microsoft/Amazon/Google as a new grad, and I also got an offer from a prop trading firm (IMC/Optiver). The prop firm is paying more (130,000 base in Chicago, 40k signing, ~50k annual bonus), but I'm not sure what to do. Is trading/HFT a good place to start my career? The place
- Optiver On-Site How was the on-site for software developer?
- Optiver Anyone have thoughts on Optiver/worked there previously? What's the career growth like if you work at a firm like this (as a software dev, not trader)? Is it easy to transition back to dev at a tech company? Thinking about interviewing there.