- Optiver Anyone have thoughts on Optiver/worked there previously? What's the career growth like if you work at a firm like this (as a software dev, not trader)? Is it easy to transition back to dev at a tech company? Thinking about interviewing there.
- Company pays best for software devs in Amsterdam? Is it Uber Amsterdam? Or amazon Amsterdam? Or ebay Amsterdam? or some trade company like optiver/flow?
- Will these companies offer more than FB? I’m currently in the interview process for a new grad swe position. I have a new grad offer from FB for $110k salary, $160k rsu/4 years $65k sign on. I was offered interviews at: Caspar AI Asana Stripe Airbnb Rubrik Robinhood Optiver Trading Cloudflare Confluent Affinity Snap (Application Security
- Trading vs Tech I have an offer from Microsoft/Amazon/Google as a new grad, and I also got an offer from a prop trading firm (IMC/Optiver). The prop firm is paying more (130,000 base in Chicago, 40k signing, ~50k annual bonus), but I'm not sure what to do. Is trading/HFT a good place to start my career? The place
- How to get into proprietary trading? I’m fresh out of school and joining a FAANG in a month or so, hoping to learn a lot and become a better engineer. However, a big side passion of mine is learning about and working with the stock market. I’d love to try to get into the established prop shops in order to combine my software skills wit