- Am I underpaid? I am a senior product manager and my total take home this year will be $180. Reading through these threads and its difficult to determine a good pay range is. I look at sites like Glassdoor and payscale, the ranges seem wide. If I were to go by numbers on blind I'd say I'm under paid. Is it becau
- When your future boss says no more room for higher salary? Just curious, would you still try to negotiate higher salary if they say the offer is the most they can do? They are head of product and future boss. They said this is the upper range they could go. I've gotten advice from here that says to ask more, but on the other hand this will be my direct boss
- Obsessed with FB data scientist role! I really want to hear from FB data scientists! For some reason, I think working at FB as a data scientist would be really great for me. I’m not happy with my current TC and don’t see a bright future for the disk drive industry. Also, there is literally no room to grow in my current organization. Cu
and industry lounge.
- Product manager compensation Adobe I'm expecting a verbal offer from Adobe. Recruiter wants to talk on phone about comp expectations, relo,etc. This is for Bay area office. I had interviewed for the product data manager position for the cloud technology organisation. i do not have any other offers on hand. i have 8 years experience
- product manager comp negotiation with recruiter I'm expecting a verbal offer from Adobe on Monday. Recruiter wants to talk on phone about comp expectations, relo,etc. This is for Bay area office. I had interviewed for the product data manager position for the cloud technology organisation. i do not have any other offers on hand. i have 8 years e
- Negotiating Comp at a startup thinking about taking an offer from a startup, they do a hundred mil or so or revenue, not yet break even, valued at 250-500 mil. they cap their salary between 150-170 and only offer options, with a $1 strike price, they forecast 5-7x in 3 years. startup has room to grow and they want to bring me o
- Total Comp for Director of Product role for a Series B level startup in Vancouver I've started getting initial offers for such a role in Vancouver. One of them is as follows(in CAD): Base Salary: $160K RSU: $120 per year Role: Director of Product Structure: PMs report to Director, Director reports to VP Product Experience: 5 years as tech startup founder Since I moved here j
- CS undergrad Student trying to choose between job offers I just graduated with a CS bachelors but I do not want to be a developer. Between these 3 job offers, which would u go with and why? 1) Microsoft Project Manager located in Seattle Washington $95,000 salary + $15,000 bonus 2) Bank of America Global Tech Analyst Program located in New Jersey $93,00
- link New salary range / pay band comparison tool Hi everyone! Similar to many others here, I often times wished for better salary tools / data so I could more effectively advocate for myself during comp reviews. So I decided to build something. I built a new salary comparison platform to help employees better understand company salary ranges and
- Is a MBA from a mid tier school worth it? TL;DR at the bottom. Is an MBA from an average school worth it? How much could it increase my salary, and will it make a difference if I graduate from a top tier school? Here is my dilemma: Im a product manager at a large tech company, with a non-traditional background. I have undergrad and grad d
- Austin to Bay area relo I am in Austin and I just passed my interviews for Google for a Product Manager. The recruiter is now asking me for salary expectations in Bay Area rates. Competitive offers for me in Austin are around $210k TC and I don't have to move. (I have one in hand and 2 close to finish) 1) What should I t
- vote Which offer should I pick? What would you do? Help give me insight please. Option 1.--- Stay at Microsoft. Manage a team, work on cool innovate stuff at a world recognized tech brand. I've only been here for 1 year though... Level 65 - Director title Base: $190k Bonus: 20% target RSU: $150k over four years. So $37.5k yearly. So this makes yearly TC to be: 265k TC Option
- Amazon L6 Sr Product manager - Non tech salary expectation Expecting an offer shortly within the operations team? What TC should I expect? Current TC: 265K 9YOE (7 As PM)
- I declined the offer from AWS. Many people will die just to get a foot into FAANG companies, this is exactly what I thought, to work in the first-tier corporation will be prestigious, that is why I applied. I completed usual prescreening, online coding test, phone interview and was invited for 5 hours interview on site, after whi
- Engineering leader thinking of moving to Google TPM Hello All, First off, thank you to everyone that has answered my past pesky queries. Background: 1. Currently a director of engineering leading a global engineering team. YOE – 11 years, TC - ~ 210K USD. 2. I don’t have confidence in my current company, product, and don’t see any more growth wher
- Asana Product and UX compensation I looking to move and apply. What's the average UX or Product designer salary in this company?
- Which company is known to pay highest product manager salary? Among tech companies in the Bay area, on average, which one pays highest TC in comparable levels for the product manager role? I have heard of Netflix, not sure though. Has anyone recently got offers from different companies to be able to compare?
- Jump or not Working in startup with easy commute, great wlb, salary and position. Cons are toxic high management (non professional) and probably 1-2 years of runway, don’t think startup will survive (no need/market for product). Have a chance to jump to another startups but terrible commute (most of the in the
- Typical Promotion Pay % Increase? I was a Product Manager at Capital One where promotion raises varied anywhere between 10-15% of your salary to move up one level. I just joined a Healthcare company where promotions are only 5-7%. What is the typical promotion % increase at other companies? My new firm seems low ...
- Are the bigger tech companies outsourcing? I guess not really outsourcing, but trying to shift development out of America and into cheaper countries and get rid of positions in America or other expensive countries. Anytime someone leaves one of the software teams and we try to get a backfill management just says "we can get an entire team i
- L6 product manager salary at Google? Expecting an L6 PM offer at Google. How much can I expect? Current TC 430k
- Apple Product Manager offer compensation Asking for a friend who is interviewing with Apple to understand the salary range Interviewing Company: Apple Role: Product Manager Team: Apple Online Store Location: Cupertino, CA Candidate profile: Bachelor in Engineering and Masters in Management YOE: 4.5 years What should be the compensation
and industry lounge.
- Director comp in Series C startup What comp (base salary, equity, bonus if any) should I expect for product director role in a Series C startup in San Francisco?
- vote Ideal net worth to start a startup? I have been in several startups over the years and cultivated a good network and reputation: I have a couple VCs that keep bugging me to go work for them as EIR (entrepreneur in residence), where they basically take you under their wing, give you a salary for one year or so and match you with anothe
- Advice negotiating offer at seed-level startup TC: $325k, 15+ YoE in ENG+Product, most of that in management roles. Negotiating an offer to join a 6-person startup in SF with $2.25m in seed funding to-date (looking to raise a bigger round within 6mo). Great product, great team, etc. Offer: Role: 1st product guy + manage most of the company +
- VP of Experience Design Salary Looking at some external opportunities which all fall into the VP of UX or Product Design space. Anyone know of the salary range for such a role? #ux #vp #salary #compensation #design
- Sofi Principal PM salary in bay area i am excpecting offer from Sofi for product role and i have 12 yoe.How much should i ask for while negotiating salary? please let me know if any insights . thanks!
- Is it too late? I am 42 years old and majority of my experience is in ERP side as a developer / admin. Currently working as Project Manager. More than my project management skills I love technical stuff. I have decent programming skills along with rdbms knowledge. Haven’t used any of the complex algorithms or da
- Oracle vs AWS? I work for the big O (Oracle) in the database group. I specialize in db performance. Got an offer from AWS for the “database speciality solution architect” group. Level 6 position. Good pay (over $300K TC). Oracle is willing to match AWS offer, salary wise. For me here are the choices.... For Or
- Expected Salary: L6 Product Manager vs PM-T im curious to know if im getting paid fairly in my PM role. i initially joined amazon in a sales org so the low payband carried over to my current role. Does anyone know - what’s the expected base salary and total comp for L6 Product Manager? also what’s the bump if you get the “T” title next to it
- Salary at small tech companies Hello everyone, A friend of mine just got an offer from a small company(50 engineers) of 40 dollars an hour(80k a year). My friend has a masters degree and a year of experience. What do you think of the offer? I think they are low balling. Curious to see what blinders think. Please don’t compare
- Adobe Senior Product Manager Numbers anybody got the range for senior product manager at Adobe for salary, RSU and bonus? Location: San Jose Current TC: 230k
- Airbnb vs Google I work for Google for around 1 year and 8 months now. Recently Airbnb gave me a higher offer. Google: L3, TC: 160k 126k (base) + 135 share of stock (4 years). Airbnb: L4, TC: 300k 185k (base) + 450 stock (4 years) I personally still loves the product and infra of Google. Should I accept this of
- Compensation of Assistant product manager HELP! For Assistant Product Manager do you guys think a salary of $62,000 + bonus (6k) and signing bonus (3k) tc of $71,000 good for Costa Mesa, Orange County, CA? Had 3 internships before this. This is a first full time.
- Why does not the HR of companies like Facebook , amazon , google ,Apple publish the below stats - what % of employees are internally promoted to managers compared to hired from outside managers - what % of employees were hired as outside managers while their previous job title was not manager. - what % of employees quit before 1 yr completion of job and from which teams - what % of employee
- Amazon L7 Senior Manager, Product Management equivalent salary and level What is the equivalent level and comp range for L7 Senior Manager, Product Management in Seattle at Facebook Google Uber Microsoft Oracle Thanks Thxdvne
- link offer from AWS Dublin L4 SDE for 5 years experience Hi, I've been offered an L4 position at AWS Dublin as an SDE, I have 5 years of experience working as a Software Engineer and currently I am a Senior Software Engineer at my current org, my resume consists of working only at mid sized startups (companies that have been in business for 8 - 9 years) i
- Level 65 IC PM compensation range @ Microsoft Can you please share the compensation range for Level 65 IC PM (sign in bonus, stocks and base salary) in a engineering product group at Microsoft?
- Amazon L6 Senior Product Manager Salary recommendation Offer: base $152K cash bonus: 70K year1 and 60K year 2 and RSU: 170K based on current price. Yoe: 5 years in a different industry. Location: Seattle Is it a reasonable offer?
- What salary range to expect for a L6(PM III) or L7(Senior Product Manager) at Google? In-person next week. What is a typical salary range to expect for a L6(PM III) or L7(Senior Product Manager) at Google? I got in-person interviews next week. What is the total comp expectations that I can ask for?
- Product Salaries Product Folks - what is your.. - Age - Location - Overall Salary paid (base + stock) per year? - Are you happy?
and industry lounge.
- what's the range for principle product manager at oracle in bay area? I'm about to interview for ic5 product manager role at bay area and wondering what should I be negotiating base salary at.
- Leave or Stay at a Startup? I left Google 7 months back to join a startup. People are nice and work is fine but everyone is drinking too much of kool-aid here and pretty much no real progress has happened since I joined on the product. For the past 2 months I have been thinking of returning to Google. My husband is fine with
- AWS L7 Offer (not a SDE role but business product manager, MBA type): Need help I received an offer from AWS at L7 (principal role as a product manager more closed to business/product/marketing Vs SDE roles). After negotiation, here is where my offer stand: Base: 160k; Joining bonus for first two years= 457k; RSU=300 stocks. Overall Year 1 and 2, I will be expected to make just
- LinkedIn senior Product manger salary What are the TC and breakdown for a senior pm at LinkedIn?
- vote Behavioral Interview Questions MEGA LIST For those struggling in behavioral interviews, here are some questions from the top companies: ## General - Why do you want to work for X company? - Why do you want to leave your current/last company? - What are you looking for in your next role? - Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with
- link L6 AWS PMT to Azure/GCP What salary and level to expect for L6 Product Manager-Technical. I know we have levels.fyi but would like to hear directly from people who have made the switch. YOE: 9 (Amazon 4) TC: 240
- vote L5 Data Scientist Amazon vs. T3 Product Analyst (Data Scientist) Google Dear Blind members, I currently have a L5 DS offer at Amazon with around 160 full comp and Google offered me a T3 Product Analyst in their Photo team. I asked for a 200k full comp in CA to be some what comparable to what Amazon is offering and Google said that won't work and asked me for a slightly
- How much salary and bonus should I ask Amazon for a Product Managers role? I am interviewing for Amazon for a Sr. Product Manager role and I have 3 years of Product Management experience. How much compensation should I look for? Amazon level - L6 YOE - 10years
- Google L4 Product Manager Salary band Currently a L5 TPM at Amazon, looking at a Google opportunity. What’s a ballpark offer for a L4 product manager at Google?