- Microsoft Software Dev offer I got an offer from Microsoft Redmond. Outlook team. My Yoe: 4.5 I was expecting level 62 as in my previous job I was leading a team of 6 engineers. Also my current base is 140k at JP Morgan. Their offer Level 60 Base 114.5k Bonus 5k Stock 10k divided in 4 years. I declined above numbers. what a
- how good is JP Morgan Private Client I am thinking of moving my old ira over to JP morgan for more active stock trading. Is JP morgan reliable and good? how are their fees compared to other investment banking options? Any other insights or suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated aswell:) TC: 430k #finance #ira #4
- Job Offers Evaluation This is for a friend - He has 5 years of software development work-ex (with a Masters) and is being offered SDE2 at Microsoft (Redmond) - 130K base, 40 sign on bonus, 160 stocks/4 years. Is this offer reasonable? He has other offers from IB as VP (analytics/machine learning) - offering around 220K (
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Stock broker at Facebook What stock brokers do you guys get to choose from at Facebook? Fidelity? JP Morgan?
- vote GE Rebounding? https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/13/ge-spins-off-digital-assets-to-form-internet-of-things-company.html Spinning out a new digital company, plus a stock upgrade from JP Morgan driving shares up 12% today. Do you think GE can turn things around and recapture their former glory?