- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- vote Chicago SWE offers Trying to decide between these two offers In Chicago… I have 3 YOE Offer 1: Slalom Build(Their in-house consulting division no travel) ** Already accepted this offer so I’d have to renege. Wasn’t expecting another offer Potential TC 100k, 91k base, 0-10% bonus No 401k match first year then 3% match
- Accenture vs Slalom Got offers from Slalom (build) and Accenture Toronto. Compensation is almost the same, Accenture is a bit more. I heard Slalom does lot of cloud projects and Accenture lot of on-prem big data projects. Which one is better?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Salesforce at Slalom Apply for a Salesforce consultant role at Slalom. Like to know the interview process and what type of questions I can expect
- Slalom Are there any Solution Principal with Slalom here? I got an offer for a SP role and would like to get some feedback.
- EPAM Consulting How is EPAM Consulting? I got offer from Slalom and EPAM Consulting. Both are partners with all the 3 cloud providers. EPAM deals with large retail clients and Slalom will medium sized clients. Which one is better? Have you heard about these?
- Any consulting or agency companies that pay more than $300k? I'm a principal at Microsoft interested at trying consulting. I can't seem to find a salary match though. I've tried Accenture, Slalom, and McKinsey.
- Slalom Consulting comp for consultant role Curious about comp at the Silicon Valley office. With 10+ years experience and MBA/MA degrees, what is an appropriate number I should expect? The broad range online says 115K-175K. Thanks for your suggestions/advice!
- H1b transfer timing at Slalom. My friend is moving to slalom and they filed for her H1B in January and she recently got an RFE. The attorney is Pearl law group. RFE reason are to establish an employee employer relationship and additional details regarding H1B job. How long does it usually take to reply for an RFE? Thanks.
- Slalom Build Chicago I have 3 yoe backend focused and was reached out to by a recruiter for SWE. Has anyone had any experience at this office? What does the comp look like? Is it just base+ annual bonus or do they offer signing bonuses, etc
- Benefits Package I have been approached about coming onboard with Slalom as (what I assume) is a data architect with Tableau/Alteryx. If I were to move, it would be to the Dallas office. Reviews I have received from friends that work there and Glassdoor show what a fun environment it is to work for. My question is m
- Thoughts on switching into consulting? Currently I work as a business analyst in tech and I’m thinking about applying to Slalom. Thoughts on getting my resume noticed for a consulting role when I haven’t worked in consulting? Looks like a great company! Would appreciate any thoughts.
- Slalom interview Hi everyone, I was just contacted for an interview for a data visualization interview at slalom. Any advice would be helpful. From what I've read you do an interview with HR then the manager then the general manager. Did they have you do a case study?
- Slalom Consulting What’s it like working there? Specifically in the DMV area? I’m interviewing for a design position.
- Slalom Internship? Has anyone here worked or interned at Slalom Build before as a software engineer? I recently got an offer and I'm curious as to what it is like. Glassdoor reviews seem good but those can be misleading at times.
- Slalom Consulting Interview Prep? I connected with a recruiter from Slalom Palo Alto office and had a working lunch/interview to discuss more about the role. He mentioned that the next step would be a skills assessment followed by a case study and finally MD/Practice Area Director Interview. Can anyone shed some light on the interv