- Coinbase worth joining? Offer stage, designer, 1.3 year FT experience. I’ve always been excited about their products and see high impacts I can make there. TC similar to FANG offers I got. How would you choose? How is career growth oppurtunities and WLB there? Update: I joined Coinbase. TC: slightly > 200k
- Amazon vs (Compass, WeWork, Snap, Twitter, Coinbase) I have an L5 offer for Amazon (no comp info yet). I'm also expecting an offer from Microsoft next week. Now, I'm cleared for onsites with the following companies: Compass, WeWork, Snap, Twitter, Coinbase Do you think any of these companies would compete with Amazon's offer (both in terms of TC and
- Comment tiers of tech companies in your opinion Tier = Pay, prestige, career opportunities, wlb Tier 0: Google, Netflix Tier 1: Apple, Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft Tier 2: Amazon, Microsoft, Linkedin, Tier 3: Twitter, Square, Robinhood, Stripe, Pinterest, Snap, Dropbox, Palantir Tier 4: Salesforce, Zillow, coinbase, Reddit, Spotify, Expedia Tie
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Thinking of moving 7 yeo, tc 460 Needs: - Hard and exciting technical challenges - Push my limits (WLB is not a requirement - yet) - Med risk appetite (on visa - so no vaporware) - No need for immediate cash - Looking for growth (career as well as option/rsu) _____ FINTECH _____ Betterment Coinbase N
- Coinbase Referral Would anyone be willing to refer me to Coinbase? I’ve thought long and hard and it seems to be one of the top companies to be at in the next 5-10 years. I know Blind isn’t meant for this but if in 30 years I’m mad successful, wouldn’t it be a cool story to say I started my career by posting a reques