- Verily vs Google Healthcare What is the difference between Google Healthcare and Verily? Do they compete on the same markets?
- Verily/Alphabet teams Is Verily, Calico, etc. available as a team to internal Googlers and/or external hires, or separate interview process?
- Verily vs Google How different is the Verily interview process from Google ? Is Verily a good bet in terms of company growth as I am quite interested in what they do in healthcare space. Would TC be comparable to Google or very less for non- tech role in the Bay Area ?
- Verily vs Google Hiring Pipeline Does verily hire separately from Google? Or is it the same recruiting pipeline? Can I interview for both?
- Verily Onsite Hi how’s Verily onsite for SWE? Pretty much like google ? LC? Any tips you can give will be great
- Verily Boston Have anyone attended Verily interview in Boston/ Cambridge? How are the coding and system design like
- Verily, WLB, pay, Googlyness? How is Verily for SWE? Is it comparable to Google or other big companies in terms of pay and perks? How is WLB? Worth interviewing? Googlers, what are your thoughts on Verily?
- Verily Phone Screen Hi how’s Verily Phone Screen for SWE? Would it be like Google ? Same hiring bar ? LC Medium ?
- Verily On-Site Interview What type of questions can I expect from an onsite interview at Verily? Is it a standard Google interview?
- Calico/Verily - computational biologist Anyone at calico or verily? How is it? Considering a move to Calico/Verily as computational biologist / data engineer. Any insights into comps / levels? Things are still non-standardized across all Alphabet bets, correct? Bet specific equities are awarded? What’s the interview loop like? TIA PhD
- Amazon to Verily(google) L6 Sdm at Amazon (1.5 year) current tc 320... verify offer 200base + 200k options (two year vesting) + 20% bonus tc =340k ... worth the move? What are the risks with verily stock options?
- Microsoft vs Verily intern Hard to decide. Microsoft: Higher return rate, Bigger name, beautiful environment, good wlb, it’s swe role for hardware team like surface, for which I feel neutral. But exactly are interns happy at MS? Exactly what’s the conversion rate? Verily: Google/alphabet company, so basically this is a goog
- Anyone familiar with Verily? Interested in coming in as a software product manager. Not sure if the interview process or compensation is google like because it falls under alphabet, or if it is entirely different
- Google Vs Waymo Vs Verily Curious in what the different perceptions and realities are among the bits of alphabet’s soup
- Do google subsidiary employees (Verily, Waymo, etc.) have access to Google amenities Food, gym, and such?
- Alphabets (non-Google) comp? Equity? Are non-Google bets (Verily, Calico, DeepMind, Waymo, X) not compensated in GSUs? I’ve heard Verily at least is in stock options. Are the levels or salary bands different too?
- Non Google alphabet companies What's the compensation in companies like Verily and Loon? TC: 308, YOE: 8
- Technical program manager TC at google What is the typical average salary and/or total compensation for a technical program manager at google? Specifically Verily, does anyone know?
- Intern return from other bets to Google? For software intern at Google other bets (Waymo, Verily, Nest), is it possible to apply return to Google teams at the end of internship? Also, for new grad, “brand name” seems important to attract HR attention, so is it okay to put Google logo on LinkedIn or write sth like Google(Waymo) or Google(V
- vote Which offer to accept 1 yoe, 2 internships. decided not to do a phd and move into tech. which offer to take? DD 135 plus paper money Google 165 Verily 157 Bloomberg 167
- Google/Alphabet transfer How acceptable is it to change teams within Google? Is there an official minimum? Does it vary with seniority? Is transfer possible to other Alphabet properties, such as Verily, Waymo, DeepMind, Calico? Is it easier to apply as a Google employee than external?
- Put parent company on resume? If you work at like verily or waymo or instagram at fb, can you just put google or facebook on your resume. These are just examples. I worked at a subsidiary of a big tech company but probably no one's heard of it.
- Health tech companies What do people think about companies like Verily, Grail and all of the other companies that are working to help with cancer, diabetes and whatever else. Are these places good for software engineers? Are they delivering something of value? Is there any good company that I should check out?
- TC for Global Marketing Director in Bay Area Med Device / Med Tech Looking for estimates for Global Marketing Director roles in the Bay Area. I'm thinking the likes of Medtronic, Abbott, GE probably have a 180-220K base plus 15% bonus and LT incentives pushing TC into 270K range; would like a sanity check. Places like Verily probably have a higher overall TC.
- Recruiter reached out with opportunity then never responded Recently a recruiter from Verily reached out to me through Linkedin. I usually make a case to reply to everyone even if I'm not interested. I replied to this recruiter saying I want to learn more about the position. She basically ghosted me since. No word for 2 weeks. Why do they do this? One perso
- Rejections after you think you did well ! Hi All I recently got rejected by Amazon Google Verily and some other companies . During the interviews everything looks positive and I finish coding well before time as well mostly . After that I double check with them if it’s fine and they say it’s great or perfectly ok etc .. then I get these