- Artificially scaling an app A nOOb learning Scalability. Not much real world experience in scaling out. Doing a side project to learn scalability and the pain points. Started with a MVP and now planning a load test and slowly up the load to say (3K Req/sec and may be more) to see how far my design can hold. 1) Will this teac
- Tech for small time property management This is to people who manage investment properties: I like to pay bills online. My rent is the only bill I have to pay with a check. Small landlords are low tech. I prefer small landlords but I prefer making electronic payments. I’m a landlord for a small rental. I tell tenants to send a check di
- Blind is Amazing. It's been a great help honestly in a lot of ways. Dont make it Quora though. We need to take care of this anonymous community we have here. Also dont advertise a lot about this app. You dont want stupid spammers or stupid people coming in here. Yes there are trolls but as long as its limited it's f
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Whats with Quora app dl enforcer Cant access content on mobile web, why wont the stupid app prompt go away? I don’t want your freaking app. What a turn off. Why not give a x icon to hush it away??
- Do these inventions exist? How hard to make . A split, mechanical keyboard that I can adjust in the air (attached to the desk by a pole) so that I don't have to maintain the same typing posture everyday and have my shoulders hunched forward. i.e. I can recline in my chair and have the keyboard hover where my chest is. 2. Smart QA app. I've us