- Should I consider an MBA for PM? Currently a "PM" by title but without revealing too much, I don't work with software engineers. I'm trying to break into a more traditional PM role building software products and have been interviewing like crazy. I've been to something like 6-7 onsites/final decisions this year after 50+ applicati
- Offer Friend of mine got an initial lowball offer from Autodesk for PM with 120K base, No RSU, 10% bonus. He has 6+ YOE. This one is in san rafael, ca. Based on his initial talk, Base/Signon/RSU/Bonus are negotiable. How would you rate this offer? Any suggestions?
- PM offer at Startup - is this decent? Got an offer this week that breaks down to something like this: Base: 150k Equity: 34k of ~25M valuation 2.75% revenue share (when asked, they anticipated close to 1k/mo to start and would ramp up to ~5k/mo). Meant to replace an AIP Current TC: 100k + 10%AIP 4.5 YOE, 1 YOE with PM title Autodesk
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Ethics and software I was super excited when I accepted a job at an upcoming medical device which was supposed to convert a bunch of patient MRI images to a virtual 3D model of the brain using ML(convolutional neural networks) on to which the inverse modeling of the electrical activity that was captured through EEG wou
- Going from Amazon to Autodesk L6 PM I am L6 at Amazon in Product Marketing/MGMT in Seattle office with 8 yoe and TC of 225K. Didn't get promo for 2 years so started exploring outside and have a verbal offer from Autodesk at Director level (San Rafael HQ) For folks at Autodesk, what grade/level is that? And what can I expect for compe
- Onsite at Autodesk Hi all, I have onsite interview for Product owner - data platform at Autodesk . Any leads/pointers are appreciated. Thank you!
- Autodesk innovations I saw a presentation by a lady from Autodesk about some of the techs they are building, 3d object reconstruction from 2d images, industrial 3d printing, machine learning assisted design, and many more. Are those tech actually making way into products or still merely experiments? Is the ship serious
- Request for referral Is anyone willing to refer me to Autodesk for Business Analyst position located in SF Bay Area? Yoe: 4.5 TC: $115k Certified in ScrumMaster, Product Owner and business analysis Thank you!