- All you experienced investors, advice for the new/young/inexperienced guys... I see a lot of “which stock should I invest in posts” and this is NOT that. I want to know if any of the guys who have made a silent killing from investing if they had any tips for the young/inexperienced guys like me? I get vanguard and r/wallstreetbets are great places to start, but I’d rather h
- Opinion on better index fund for 401K After reading Tony Robbin’s Money Master the game book. I started regretting investing in high expense Mutual funds under my 401K plan. My employer’s 401K plan offers around 15 funds and the following two looks promising both in expense ratio/other fees vs performance since inception. Vanguard Inst
- VITAX or VGT or VTSAX or all ? Any tips on choosing right vanguard funds investment for a beginner ?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- IRA and Non-residents I'm planning to open a traditional (pre-tax) IRA account with Vanguard. I'm a non-resident who might move back to my home country in next few years. 1. What are the tips for minimizing the taxes if I do a early withdrawal on reaching my home country? 2. For early withdrawal (IRA distributions)
- Looking for someone who has experience with Vanguard Got a HackerRank for their Vanguard Software Development Assessment (Entry Level). Wondering if people have experience with Vanguard or tips for this assessment?
- Buying index funds Hi I am 25yo new to investment. I am thinking of buying SP500 vanguard admiral funds (VFIAX). 1 if i am an employee of the well-performing companies (Apple, Amazon...), am I not allowed to purchase the fund? (i.e. conflict of interests, trading windows) 2 is investing the minimum $10,000 on VFIAX
- Vanguard recommendation or tips I see based on data shared by Vanguard for last 10 years returns, Vanguard Extended Market Index Fund - 8.01% Vanguard PrimeCap Fund - 10.17% Any recommendations or tips for next 10 years among these 2 or any other?