- wtf happened with Capital One? 100 million data breaches? Are you serious? First it was Equifax, then Capital One...Who's next? https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-29/capital-one-data-systems-breached-by-seattle-woman-u-s-says
- link Equifax paying out $125, will you take it? If you are affected by Equifax 2017 breach, they owe you $125. Why not "sign up" for it? https://www.theverge.com/2019/7/25/8930233/equifax-data-breach-ftc-settlement-claim-sign-up-how-to
- Make Equifax pay, easy money here: Looks like Equifax has to pay those who were part of the data breach: https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/cases-proceedings/refunds/equifax-data-breach-settlement
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Companies can find out your salary via Equifax I learned that Equifax creates an "Employment Data Report" that includes your work salary. And companies can request that data. https://www.theworknumber.com/employees/employment-data-report/ You have to give companies permission to access the report however. Give it a try yourself
- Equifax Data Breach - How Did It Happen? Anyone has insider information into how hackers got access to user data? I understand not all info might be appropriate to share (ongoing investigation, vulnerability still exposed) but it will be good for customers to know if there was negligence from Equifax in their security standards. I mean t
- Decentralized credit rating on the Blockchain Finance domain experience only. Will it work or fail? Credit: @drewconway via @SEMc18 More context: The rating agencies merely track your transactions and provide a source for agencies. The score is an data model that is refined over time. Strength: This would be the ability to use multiple fa