Tinder For Jobs
- This world is failing me Guys who are not good looking, have no place in this world! I’m not so bad, probably 3/10, but I’m Indian. I paid money to tinder to se me if anyone right swiped me. Nothing in 6 months! Sent so many messages on Ok Cupid, not one reply. What do I do? Is there an app for avg looking guys? I am reall
- product/ web app idea (youre welcome) they say most recruiters read a resume in 10 seconds, and use 6 seconds to form an opinion about the resume. make a website where you upload your resume, and people get only 6 seconds to scan and give a thumbs up or thumbs down. the first 4 seconds it shows the title user is applying for. user pays
- Dating advice Since everyone is asking dating advice on here lol....I haven't dated in a while and travel alot for my job. I want to start dating to potentially find a long-term partner. How do I do that? What's the best way to meet quality nice guys? P.S. I'm a girl, I don't really drink alcohol so I don'
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What exactly do engineers/people do for “fun”. Looking for something to fill my Tinder bio because I realized all i do is talk about jobs (specifically getting better ones I can never crack) and CS. I went bar hopping with a few of my intern coworkers last week which was fun but as someone that doesn’t drink not terribly inclusive. All I did du
- Company Tiers I’m going to be applying to SWE jobs in LA soon and wanted to get some thoughts on my rankings of most desirable companies. The main factors to consider are pay, wlb, and future opportunities. Top -Google -Snapchat -Netflix (probably don’t have the experience for this) -Facebook(do they have engine
- Options moving forward Currently talking to 4 places: TuneIn, Sr/Staff SWE. Applied for Staff but I think they probably expect considerably more YoE based on first phone call (non-technical). Tech call scheduled soon. Numbers quoted put TC at ~180-190 (with potential to go higher if I blow them out of the water and
- Why do you want to work for X company. So here is what I don't understand. Scenario: Recruiter reaches out to me. Talks to me about a good match for a job. Sets up a phone interview. Then the interviewer asks me why do I want to work for X company? Am I supposed to feign enthusiasm? Am I expected to make up stuff? Why is this ever a val
- link Big App Ideas for New Startups I have more ideas than time, so i want to share these ideas for apps with the community. SQUAD: you get connected to five random people based on your interests. you can choose to keep chatting or to leave. each time the room adds people to make up for those that left until you decide to vote to bec
- Poetry competition Ok guys let’s make this Friday fun. Let’s make a competition for all poets at Blind. Hey, Capital One, we need you! And we want other poets too! Please add a comment to this post with a not too long poem about a guy who wants to get a new high paying job but fails all interviews. Who wants to meet