- How Github destroyed my life Yes, I am a Syrian. And yes I live in Syria. I am not gonna hide that anymore. I am a junior software developer with only 1.5 years experience. I work hard like really really hard. I want to be a professional, and I am grinding day after day to make it, to get out Syria and get a visa and end all of
- Transition from Physics PhD Graduating now with a Physics PhD from Harvard doing mostly experimental work, recently squeezed in some device simulations and modeling. The only CS class in my entire life I have taken is called Data Science which I found myself pretty comfortable in. Spent the past 6 years on coding side projects
- Need Salesforce referral Anyone from @Salesforce, can refer to software development jobs, specifically in C++ and/or python, with knowledge of MongoDB and Redis experience, web framework like Flask, Django. Looking for referral from team members who have openings in their teams. Thanks.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Require Help for Referral Hi All, I'm looking for a job change and would appreciate it if I can get referral help. I'm interested in SDE 1/MTS positions in India. Any help would be appreciated. I have two years of experience working as a Product Engineer. With Flask, Python, MongoDB on Automation of Performance Testing.
- How to break into the "dev tools" industry Currently working as a sr. Product Manager in finance industry. Have experience with real time streaming and ML based applications. I am very interested in distributed data technolgies and my ideal job would be with a company/team like Mongodb, CrDB, Elastic, Snowflake etc. Have applied to these co