- Diagnosed with ADD, should I take Adderall? Recently diagnosed by a psychiatrist to have ADD and got a prescription for Adderall. Should I take it? I don’t know people on it so I don’t know what it’s like. I am worried about being dependent/addicted to it. I sometimes get lost in meetings, and compulsively check Reddit at work, which affects
- link Another data point on industry hire in the bay ..great read :) Found this post on Reddit and seems really helpful . Just posting it here . ————///——————///——————///——/ Hi everyone, I just went through a round of interviews and wanted to share a data point. I wanted to share some interview tips that you may not have seen before. I'll also answer questions in A
- Wonderful experience with a Recruiter Phase I: Interview - I applied online for a senior data scientist role at a large healthcare company in Minneapolis. An internal recruiter directly set me up for a phone interview with the hiring manager. I did well and they scheduled an onsite within 4-5 days. I eventually got the offer within a co
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Confused about google interview process Applying for a new graduate job SWE in google. Already finished my onsite 2+2(4 interviews over 2 days). Hc decided to have 2 additional interviews. Before scheduling the next interview, the recruiter asked me if I am keen for a champion call with a google engineer to practice for a mock interview
- @Pinterest,@Stripe,@Reddit,@Lyft@Uber How to get an interview call by submitting an online application without referral? Not all online applications get noticed. And only few have started their career in faang. What to add in the resume which would result in an interview call or increase the chances of getting a call?
- link Startups to interview at I am considering to interview with some of the startups from the list below. Of course, I cannot talk to all of them. I'd love to know which ones are worth to talk to. Slack Stripe Clover Pinterest Open Table Hulu Robinhood Nextdoor Wish Reddit Drive.ai Thumbtack Coinbase MapR Confluent Signl
- Capital One TDP Hi everyone! I have my TDP interview coming up in 2 weeks and I’m incredibly nervous /: I’ve watched a whole bunch of case study interviews, have solved most of the programming problems on Glassdoor and have been reciting answers to some common behavioral questions. I read online (Reddit) that C1
- Reddit interviews I didn't see much on what to expect for interviews at reddit and I'm unfamiliar with how these rounds are structured. - Are the technical interviews typical leetcode? I noticed they did ask to bring a laptop, but they don't specify which rounds are algorithm and which ones are system design. What s
- Reddit interviews I have a reddit interview coming up. Any pointers? @Reddit
- link Does anyone else wish levels.fyi had some more context on offers? Title. Yesterday I looked through the cscareerquestions salary sharing thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/cscareerquestions/comments/axw08t/official_salary_sharing_thread_for_new_grads/ There will be one for experienced hires tomorrow. I think it’s useful to see context on offers such as: What “tie
- It's been 8 months since I joined Blind and I have never come across a post about interview/TC review from Reddit! Not even once! Does anyone actually interviews there? Do they ever hire anyone?
- Final Interview - things to consider at a startup? I have a final interview at Peerlyst, "the Reddit of InfoSec" and I'm wondering what are some important factors I should consider before leaving the stability of a Fortune50 company and joining a small start up. They received 3 million in seed funding in mid 2014 and are pursuing a series A by the e