- Laid off from General Motors I got laid off in the spree of General motors firing people. I worked as a Data Analyst and the sad part is that I had recently switched from another company to work for General motors. I need to have job to maintain my visa status. I am a recent graduate and have 3 years of experience. Willing to
- link Layoffs at General Motors https://www.nbcnews.com/business/autos/general-motors-begin-first-round-layoffs-monday-axing-4-000-n966571
- link SoftBank banking on GM cruise Uber partnered with Waymo. Uber's one of the largest investor is banking on GM Cruise. GM have 10% stake in Lyft (Uber's competitor) haha top investing firm and companies showing how they diversify. https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/general-motors/2018/05/31/general-motors-cruise-softbank
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link The peeps who matter at Lyft Good write up from The Information. The People Who Matter at Lyft Below are 104 of the top employees at the ride-hailing company, including operations (the biggest group) and two organizations that are gaining importance within the company—growth and autonomous vehicle research. Employees a
- Waymo launch service in AZ Finally. Bay Area next I hope https://finance.yahoo.com/news/waymo-unveils-self-driving-taxi-132430121.html Alphabet's Waymo on Wednesday launched a significant development in its costly, decade-long quest for autonomous transportation: self-driving taxis that actually generate fares. With little