- vote Wealthfront vs Ally vs Citi vs Marcus I was bored and was looking at bankrates today. Apparently Citi now offers “Accelerate” account at 2.36+. * WF = 2.57% * Ally = 2.1% * Marcus = 2.15% The cons of Citi is the rate is not transparent (last known is from the news). But I am curious (1) has anyone signed up for Citi AA, (2) would you
- What is the TC for SDE II AT Microsoft IDC Hyderabad? I have 5 YOE and getting TC 15.5 L in India. Appeared for SDE ll interview with Microsoft. Had 3 F2F rounds onsite and a Skype AA round with a Director. Can I expect an offer? If so, how much will be the TC/Breakup?
- Re-interview at Msft after offer Got a call from msft recruiter with an offer last week, but no details on TC except the level of hire. I tried to negotiate one level up and am being called back for an AA interview. What should I expect in the interview? Seems weird to go back and interview after being offered the job
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Good L63 TC? For Senior SWE in Bing team. Finished all rounds well, AA interviewer was selling me MSFT big time and drowned me in Bing koolaid. Pretty optimistic. If/when recruiters call I'm thinking of anchoring a high but reasonable number (75th percentile). What will be a good base+RSU to ask for without pri
- Counter offer for first job w/ AAS only This is my first job ever. Small company - 25 employees. Mostly focusing on QA. The offer is $52,000 a year, but I want $55.000. For my research, even first time QA are making around 52.000-65.000 annuallu. I did a unpaid intership there and it has been mutually beneficial. Do you think it is reason