American Airlines Offer
- Microsoft Interview Feedback I had my Microsoft final round of interview exactly 2 weeks ago. I made it to the last person who was AA. When I sent my thank you email out the next day, the HM said, "The team really liked you, I will circle back next week or so with our decision." After a week, I followed up, and he responded in
- Uber or American Airlines (Contract to hire) Hi all! First time posting here on blind so here goes. I work for a big hardware company in the south that's moving into more integrated technologies as a mobile developer. I got hired to work on Android but I've worked on mostly flutter over the year and I've absolutely loved the framework. Afte
- Interviewed @Microsoft Seattle for PM Interviewed onsite last week at MS Seattle for a PM position. YOE -14yrs. what grade should i be asking for, also what is a good offer for my experience . My interviews went well IMO along with an AA.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Wealthfront vs Ally vs Citi vs Marcus I was bored and was looking at bankrates today. Apparently Citi now offers “Accelerate” account at 2.36+. * WF = 2.57% * Ally = 2.1% * Marcus = 2.15% The cons of Citi is the rate is not transparent (last known is from the news). But I am curious (1) has anyone signed up for Citi AA, (2) would you
- What is the TC for SDE II AT Microsoft IDC Hyderabad? I have 5 YOE and getting TC 15.5 L in India. Appeared for SDE ll interview with Microsoft. Had 3 F2F rounds onsite and a Skype AA round with a Director. Can I expect an offer? If so, how much will be the TC/Breakup?
- Re-interview at Msft after offer Got a call from msft recruiter with an offer last week, but no details on TC except the level of hire. I tried to negotiate one level up and am being called back for an AA interview. What should I expect in the interview? Seems weird to go back and interview after being offered the job
- Good L63 TC? For Senior SWE in Bing team. Finished all rounds well, AA interviewer was selling me MSFT big time and drowned me in Bing koolaid. Pretty optimistic. If/when recruiters call I'm thinking of anchoring a high but reasonable number (75th percentile). What will be a good base+RSU to ask for without pri
- delay in offer from microsoft its been more than three weeks since my AA interview and last week HR called to inform that she is working on offer which she will share early this week. today week is going to end and i haven't heard anything from HR. ps- i was interviewed for principal grouo engineering manager. Is it a usual exp
- Counter offer for first job w/ AAS only This is my first job ever. Small company - 25 employees. Mostly focusing on QA. The offer is $52,000 a year, but I want $55.000. For my research, even first time QA are making around 52.000-65.000 annuallu. I did a unpaid intership there and it has been mutually beneficial. Do you think it is reason