- 100k in SV or 80k in Dallas or 90k Colorado? Posting for a friend and since I have never lived at any of these places, it's hard for me to provide best advice. She has 4.5 exp in QA engineer position but she has very minimal auto scripting exp. She is in process of learning. She decided to go with a contractor to gain scripting and learning
- Car recommendations for Seattle Hi folks, I've just accepted an offer at a company in downtown Seattle and will be relocating in a few weeks. My 1999 hand-me-downwn died last weekend and I'm really struggling to find a suitable replacement. Any help choosing a car would be greatly appreciated. Here's my deal- I drive alot and l
- Evaluate Series A startup offer Current package 500k+ Working at Uber ATG. If I switch I will be leaving about 15,000 Uber stocks which are not vested yet. In Bay Area. Yoe 12+. Currently IC. Offer to evaluate: They just did ~20m for series A. Toyota Ventures AI is one of the investor. 15-20 employees. They claim they have enough
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Best way to sell a car? Have a Toyota that's like 5 years old with barely any miles on it (like 20k). What's the easiest way to sell this thing? I am on a pretty short timeline. Just visit a couple of dealerships and sell it to the one that offers more?
- What am I going to make? Uber IPO upcoming. I have 5000 RSUs. I believe the lockup period is 6 months. Current FMV is $40.60 each (that value doesn’t account for the last round of investment from Toyota). How much do you think I will make pre- and post-tax?
- Moving to Dallas suburbs(Plano/Frisco), TX from Long Island, NY Hi folks, First post here, excited to be part of the group. Would love to hear your thoughts on the employers in Plano, TX and compensation ranges for someone with close to 20 years of Java Enterprise experience. I've worked as senior developer, tech lead, manager of software development managing .
- Review about Toyota Research Institute bay area I am expecting an offer from Toyota Research Institute (Automomous Car) for senior c++ developer role. Can someone provide details about work culture, stability of project and expected compensation as a senior software engineer with 10 year exp. current TC - 230k