- I declined the offer from AWS. Many people will die just to get a foot into FAANG companies, this is exactly what I thought, to work in the first-tier corporation will be prestigious, that is why I applied. I completed usual prescreening, online coding test, phone interview and was invited for 5 hours interview on site, after whi
- vote Microsoft offer vs Uber ATG offer Microsoft Location: Seattle Salary: 109k Signing/Relocation : 20k/5.5k Stocks: 120k over 3.5 years Bonus: 0-20% Target bonus annually TC: depending on bonus 164-185k first year then 139k-160k every year after Uber ATG Location: Pittsburgh Salary: $110k Signing/Relocation: $15k/$10k Stocks: $125k
- AWS base salary less than my current base Recently, I was lucky enough to pass all interview tests to AWS and got an offer. However, they offered base salary less than my current base salary by appx 5%. TC will be bigger, but RSU is some sort of lottery, and Amazon stocks already shot high, so there are chances it will be a plateau over n
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- SFDC RVP role pre sales, GTM & industry Strategy. Can someone from Salesforce share their thoughts on what the salary/bonus/RSU range would be? I am a senior executive with 20 plus years of technology and business experience, maps directly to the role. Thx!
- How to evaluate an engineering job offer? I know base salary is a big factor while evaluating a job offer. But I am trying to understand the relative weight that different people give to different points about a particular offer. I have come up with some points and would like you to comment on each of those as well as add your own to the li