- Cox automotive SWE-2 offer Got an offer from Cox automotive for a Software Engineer-2 role. Location- Atlanta Base-$95,000 Relocation-$5000 Masters with 3 yoe. I feel this is a lowball and I was expecting atleast 105k. Please let me know if there is room for negotiation and how much can I ask. current TC: 110000 ( but this
- Cox automotive interview process What to expect in cox automotive SWE interviews?
- Contract to Hire Offer from Cox Automotive in Atlanta Hey Fellows, I have an offer for contract to hire from Cox Automotive in Atlanta. However the contract part is thru a third party vendor. The duration is 4 months on contract and if they like me they will convert. The third party recruiter asked me what to I expect as full time salary and I told th
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Should I take the counter I got an offer from Cox Automotive for 90/hr on W-2. For a contract to hire position. (6 month contract). I took that too my boss to put in my notice. My boss came back with a counter of $120/hr on C2C basis, same six month contract, he says it will extend possibly and all that political jargon. Sho
- Didn't know Cox Automotive Leaders were so wealthy... https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-11/these-are-the-20-richest-people-in-the-global-automotive-industry What are your thoughts on who made the list and who didn't? Didn't know Cox Automotive was so wealthy...!
- Cox automotive Any recently hired SWE’s at Cox Automotive here? need some information about onsite.
- Cox Automotive in Austin Seems like a newer location. Can anyone share some insight on what the culture and work is like?