- Want a stupid expensive car TC: 480k Want a stupid expensive car. For me, that means up to 90k. Drive kids to school, Costco runs. Do not consider used cars. Want an old-fashioned luxury sedan, no EV. European or US maker. No SUVs, sport cars, coupes, convertibles. Want an adaptive cruise control, 360 view camera, CarPlay,
- Buying a car, do I neee a four wheel drive? Need to buy a new car. I have a BMW 328i but it is only rear wheel drive and I have had it for 3 years. It affects my ability to go to Tahoe during winters. I was thinking of buying or leasing a new car. Should I buy a reliable car like Camry or Subaru which is fully loaded or buy something like Au
- Should I buy Volvo XC 40 or Tesla? Not sure if I am ready for fully electric car. Charging is a challenge since the apartment doesn't have one. I will have to do it at work but what if I leave current employer?.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Negotiating when ordering online I was wondering if you order a car online, do you have any leverage to negotiate when it arrives in dealership? Specifically, I wanted a new Volvo XC40 and have been waiting 3+ months and there's still no word on delivery. They say there are no incentives on this model and the wait could be 6 mont
- Volvo XC90 Reviews I like the car, planning to buy. Would like to hear the reviews from existing onwers or if your friends/family have one especially the maintenance cost aspect Thanks
- Volvo XC90 vs Audi Q7? What do you think is a better 7 seater SUV.? Primarily concerned about interior space, safety, reliability and cost of maintenance.
- Best car with L2 autonomous features? L2 = ACC w/ stop & go + lane centering. However, many details are hidden from the Ads/brochures. Examples: Time interval for holding full stop w/o pushing ACC button; Speed range for lane centering feature; Whether the lane centering can be based on both lane markers and the car in front of you or
- Volvo xc40 vs. Audi q3 vs. Merc GLA vs. Mazda cx5 For 3-4 years
- Hackerrank tests waste of time Why do companies give home based hacker-rank tests? It sucks. Even if your code works and test cases pass companies wont get back to you? Why the hell you are wasting resource time? There is nobody to discuss if you want to discuss clarification questions. Spend 60 mins and 90 mins for many com
- Planning to lease a car volvo xc90 vs audi q7 Here are the quotes xc90 momentum awd 558$ monthly 39 months 12000miles vs audi Q7 650$ 36 months which one you suggest? Down 3650 includes 1month paymnt Or do you suggest me to finance instead leasing
- Has anybody bought a Volvo with Volvo a-plan? Is it worth it (savings wise) or just another shitty marketing hook?
- Any good companies to work for in Raleigh, North Carolina? I love my current job at Volvo Group (North American HQ) based in Greensboro, NC. The compensation is strong, started with 5 weeks vacation, incredible health insurance ($200 family deductible plan; yes you read that right), great work life balance, pension plan!!! The only problem is I would much
- Volvo sublease or lease transfer Got an offer to relocate but I have a volvo lease with 15 months left. I heard from the volvo sales guy that volvo doesn’t allow sublease. Has anyone done that? I am thinking of giving a good discount to my friends or colleagues whom I trust and add his/her name to the lease if lease transfer is no