- link How to go from Data Science to ML/AI Engineering I currently have 2.5 YoE as a data scientist for a large company. Job involves running ML algorithms on data sets after cleaning/sanitizing them and working with business stakeholders to find requirements/etc. In a profit center of the company right now working on building new implementations. I'm
- Undergrad getting into data science. Please judge me, criticize me, give me advice! In May I graduate with a Bachlors of Business in Business Analytics from a mediocre University. I feel very scared. Its taken me a while to figure things out and now I feel like I’ve set myself on the wrong trajectory and I need to correct my path. I really liked stats, linear algebra, data mining
- Best way to maximise comp in London I’ve got several years of experience with top strategic consulting. FB is offering me a business position in London with ~100k salary and 50k RSU over 4 years which, seeing the sde salaries here, is not serious. I’m considering, given I studied applied maths for my masters, to switching to the data
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Coursera Someone started a usergroup here for learning python using coursera, i joined it because i figured I could help mentor folks, was curious. Started an ibm certification course for data science Do these certifications actually mean anything anywhere?
- Courses/Certificates for Mid-Career Advancement? As a senior developer with 15 years of dev experience, what would do the most for career advancement? I enjoy development, but I also want to do big picture stuff that has enough value to earn more than just a senior dev / architect salary. Should I just work on a Master's degree in CS and speciali