- Why are Waymo offers so low? I'm interested in moving into the AV space soon, of which Waymo seems the clear winner for now, but reading through Blind, their offers seem really low in comparison to other AV companies. Base is lower than average, and even if Waymo wins big in the future (HUGE if), 10xing on 20k worth of RSUs an
- Internships at Waymo Just wanted to give y'all a heads up that Waymo Internship program is pretty shit. It appears to be completely different than Google. They don't assist with the J1 Visa applications and salary is surprisingly low compared to Cruise Automation / Lyft / Nuro / Aurora / Argo AI. [Edit: In their defe
- Waymo options vs Stock (WMU) Recently got an offer form Waymo. They seem to offer WMUs (which seem like RSU) and Options both of which vest over 4 years. Looking for help with several questions: 1. How are options and WMUs different ? Do I have to pay the company the strike price (out of my base salary) to exercise the optio
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Waymo hardware engineer compensation? Can someone shed some light on offers they have received from Waymo for mid-level hardware engineers? What base salary to expect, RSU and other benefits.
- Alphabets (non-Google) comp? Equity? Are non-Google bets (Verily, Calico, DeepMind, Waymo, X) not compensated in GSUs? I’ve heard Verily at least is in stock options. Are the levels or salary bands different too?
- EM Salary range + equity How much salary package can be expected for an EM at Waymo, Dropbox, Pintrest, Uber? Any input from people that are in these positions at these companies would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!