- In Praise of Arranged Marriages I will start by dispelling some myths so that we are working with a common definition of "arranged marriage". The middle-class Indian definition of arranged marriage does NOT refer to non-consensual marriage, nor does it refer to a blind marriage. These things certainly happen in parts of India and
- Tinder as a cultural gauge It's pretty informative to use Tinder to get a broad idea of what's on people's minds in the city you happen to be. For example, I was surprised by how explicit the profiles are in LA. Just sayin'.
- Lesbian on okc: can you critique my profile? I don't get much attention and I don't like tinder swipe culture. Maybe I could use some of your wisdom :) PM me, I will send you my user name. I'm a real lesbian and lesbian only! (Sadly, I need to make disclaimer)
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Options moving forward Currently talking to 4 places: TuneIn, Sr/Staff SWE. Applied for Staff but I think they probably expect considerably more YoE based on first phone call (non-technical). Tech call scheduled soon. Numbers quoted put TC at ~180-190 (with potential to go higher if I blow them out of the water and
- Tinder company culture People at Tinder, What is your work culture like? Do you reflect the demographics or lifestyle of your users in any way? Does the product itself and the way it shapes people's lives interest you, or are you there more for other reasons? Do you guys dogfood? ;)
- How is match group? Anyone work for tinder, OKcupid etc? How is culture, talent of people, business, pay, etc?
- How is the work culture at tinder? Going to chat to tinder about product management opportunities. Would love to understand the work culture and what PM looks like at tinder. Any other info is also welcome on the interview process.