- Kitty Hawk Culture, beware! They suck you in by saying it is funded by a prominent owner, and then you join a culture of Brown Nosers. I’ve seen people get fired for speaking up and people get promoted for kissing butt. The worst part is that every single executive has his/her own agenda with the VP of Operations being the wo
- Kitty Hawk Any experience with them on culture, vibe, compensation, and project pipeline?
- Compensation at Kitty Hawk and other eVTOL companies? I was wondering what sort of compensation software engineers and mechanical engineers were making at eVTOL startups like Kitty Hawk, A3, Joby, Uber Elevate and the like. Here is mine: Title: Sr. Mechanical Engineer (no levels) Base: 147k Bonus: 30% Equity: negligible Years of experience: 12
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Kitty Hawk worth it? Any current kitty hawk workers like it there? Considering their mountain view office but read a bunch bad reviews.
- Recruiting response times Does anybody have any insight on how long it usually takes Kitty Hawk to get back to people after on site interviews? Everything seemed to go well the director and lead recruiter said I'd be hearing back but now the recruiter is telling me the team hasn't given him any feedback yet. I'm trying to ti