- Careem Approached by someone on LinkedIn. Any thoughts on this company
- How is Careem? Heard a lot of cool things about the company. I want to put it on my list of choices after leaving Google. How is the work culture in Careem? How is compensation? How is life in Dubai? Do I have any advantage being an ex-Googler? How do they treat middle easterns vs Indians vs white people?
- Anyone work at Careem? What do you guys do exactly?
- TC at careem Berlin/Dubai What is TC at careem's data science group? I have 7+ YOE
- Uber acquiring Middle Eastern player? How likely is it that Uber will acquire Careem for $2b+ as going around in the news?
- Uber valuation = 85 billion Uber acquired Careem in cash and stock while valuing Uber shares at $55 each. The last round was a $62 billion valuation at $40 per share. Do the math and you get 85 billion, without dilution. This might be a slight discount but not likely much, guessing Uber will IPO below $100B now.
- link Uber to acquire Careen?! Expecting such movement from Uber, but don’t know Careem much. Is Uber seriously endangered to make such move? Good or bad? https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1LX1VD I am just a guy who is really curious about the future of the ride sharing market.
- Anyone want to come work in Dubai or Berlin? I'll trade a referral at Careem for a referral at any tech company that pays competitively in SF, seattle or nyc EDIT: We're also hiring for our Berlin office. Not interested? I'd still appreciate a referral.☺️ Careem is Uber's competitor in this region (middle east north africa) and 1 of only 2 u
- link Will Uber sell it's South East Asian business to Grab? Grab’s $2 billion fundraising, announced on Monday and led by SoftBank, has changed the ride-hailing game in that region, giving the Singapore-based firm what may be an unassailable advantage. Uber may have to consider selling its assets to Grab. That is an enormous turnaround on the situation for