- Is being Senior Engineering Manager @Careem worth the move? I got an offer and I'm trying to see if it's worth the move or not. How's the culture and the environment in Careem? How's Uber's acquisition going? And how's the compensation in different countries? +5 YOE
- How is Careem? Heard a lot of cool things about the company. I want to put it on my list of choices after leaving Google. How is the work culture in Careem? How is compensation? How is life in Dubai? Do I have any advantage being an ex-Googler? How do they treat middle easterns vs Indians vs white people?
- Careem Approached by someone on LinkedIn. Any thoughts on this company
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Anyone work at Careem? What do you guys do exactly?
- Uber valuation = 85 billion Uber acquired Careem in cash and stock while valuing Uber shares at $55 each. The last round was a $62 billion valuation at $40 per share. Do the math and you get 85 billion, without dilution. This might be a slight discount but not likely much, guessing Uber will IPO below $100B now.
- Anyone want to come work in Dubai or Berlin? I'll trade a referral at Careem for a referral at any tech company that pays competitively in SF, seattle or nyc EDIT: We're also hiring for our Berlin office. Not interested? I'd still appreciate a referral.☺️ Careem is Uber's competitor in this region (middle east north africa) and 1 of only 2 u
- Uber acquiring Middle Eastern player? How likely is it that Uber will acquire Careem for $2b+ as going around in the news?
- TC at careem Berlin/Dubai What is TC at careem's data science group? I have 7+ YOE
- link Uber to acquire Careen?! Expecting such movement from Uber, but don’t know Careem much. Is Uber seriously endangered to make such move? Good or bad? https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1LX1VD I am just a guy who is really curious about the future of the ride sharing market.
- link Will Uber sell it's South East Asian business to Grab? Grab’s $2 billion fundraising, announced on Monday and led by SoftBank, has changed the ride-hailing game in that region, giving the Singapore-based firm what may be an unassailable advantage. Uber may have to consider selling its assets to Grab. That is an enormous turnaround on the situation for