- Much needed advice Hi blind users, I have internship offers from jpmc sde (India), Amazon India and Microsoft IDC. Which one would you recommend considering work quality, engineering standards, career growth and full time compensation. Currently more attracted towards Amazon as they are expanding fast in India. Not m
- JPMorgan or Twitter I have an offer in London for: Twitter SWE II: Base £80k, bonus 15%, approx £40k RSU per year JPMorgan VP: Base £140k, bonus supposedly £90k+ (although not guaranteed) Both are for client engineer roles (Android). Which one do you think is better long term for career growth and comp? I currently
- Finance / HFT Sector FPGA Developer YOE: 2 TC: 101k ________________ Trying to break into the HFT space or fintech generally. Seems like FPGA roles are limited (one "guru" per company, limited support team), but very well compensated at senior levels. Am I wrong? Can anyone give insight on what it's like working in de
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote HFT at fintech or HW at tech company Is it better to join a high frequency trading hardware team at a two sigma, jp morgan, goldman? or stay in computer hardware at intel, amd, nvidia, apple? ~~wondering for TC and career growth~~ @jpmorgan @goldmansachs @twosigma @apple @nvidia @intel @amd
- What does ML engineer do @JP Morgan? JPMorgan has wide variety of careers. Software Engineer, Business Analyst, Data Analyst Where are ML engineer's roles and responsibilities? Following Blind's traditions TC - 21k USD Location - India
- jpmorgan careers hi everyone! I have been trying to join JPMorgan as a developer for a while now and I finally see a job posting that matches my skills. Can someone pls refer me? 🙏🏽 My chances of landing an interview will be much higher if someone refers me for the position